Final

The Widows entered the very familiar large room. Queen Slay's half burned down throne still in the middle of the room. Harry lounging relaxed in it. Wine glass in his hand. The girls surveyed the room finding he was alone that they knew. Rogue walked ahead of her group.

"What game are you playing at?" she growled

"Oh Rogue, Widows nice to see you all again" Harry announced finishing his glass

"Where's your boys?" Rogue snarled, "I'm not here to talk"

"I know exactly what you're here for" Harry said with a smug smile, "you're here to fight me and- oh what would you call them... maroons?"

"So where are they?" she asked, "did they tuck their tails and run?"

"Oh no I do believe they joined the fight in the yard?" Harry replied pursing his lips together for a moment, "last I heard I believe they were joined by your male counterparts"

Rogue looked back at the girls. Belle was as white as a ghost. Snake Eyes seemed to stare off into space as she shook slightly.

"You're lying" Rogue replied with a smirk, "The boys wouldn't have abandoned the plan without consulting with us"

"Oh really?" Harry told her with sarcastic shock looking in the bottom of his wine glass, "I guess I misheard the scream of Shawn Mendes then"

Belle's eyes widen as she ran out of the room and back down the hall.

"Belle!" Rogue yelled making her way towards the door

"Or the begging of Matthew Espinosa" Harry continued eyeing Snake Eyes

"Snake Eyes he's lying" Rogue explained calmly

"I've gotta know" Snake Eyes replied softly before following Belle

Harry placed his wine glass in the arm of the throne.

"Or maybe I misheard the voices of Carter Reynolds, and Ashton Irwin as well" Harry smiled evilly at the group

Before Rogue could say anything the rest of the group had run to catch up with their boys. Rogue let out a frustrated sigh.

"I would've thought being under your rule you wouldn't have let them put their personal feelings before the gang" Harry announced with a shocked look, "but I do have to admire the will power you have to come and beat the piss out of us. It's impressive."

"Just when I think we've learned from our past mistakes we go on and repeat history" Rogue sighed, "maybe it would've been better to keep the gangs separated"

"In all honesty it might've been better" Harry replied "I have always thought of your girls as the stronger parts of that gang. The notorious ruthless, sinister, angry Widows. Those were ladies I could respect, but instead I got the love sick puppies."

Rogue nodded slightly. In the back of her head a tiny piece of her agreed with him.

"But they're happy" Rogue explained glancing back at the door, "and at least if they truly care so much they'll fight for it. Exactly what does your gang have to fight for?"

"Power" Harry smirked running a hand through his curly hair

"Power is nice" Rogue said walking a few steps closer, "but what is power if you have no one to share it with?"

"Are you suggesting a partnership?" Harry asked standing from the throne and walking to meet her, "because Rogue I do believe we are far beyond the place of partnership."

"Oh don't be so oblivious" she rolled her eyes, "I'm suggesting that we take this place from you and put you somewhere you can't come back from, and we'll do it in a way you can't. You use your 'power' to scare others into following you. People follow me because they're loyal to me and they care for me. You can't achieve loyalty through fear. You can't achieve caring through fear. So at the end of the day when I stand tall above your almost lifeless body I will have others to help me walk to the cars while you will lay motionless on the ground alone."