Chapter 38

"Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah!" Shawn yelled

Belle retracted her hand from his nose. It was swollen and bent in a abnormal direction. Luckily no bone, but it was broken. She had been trying to inspect it for hours with no luck since it hurt Shawn so bad. She couldn't stand to see him in pain.

"Shawn stop!" she fused, "I can't fix it if I can't see it"

"Suck it up Shawn" Rogue said from the doorway

"You get a broken nose and see how you feel!" Shawn exclaimed

"Well unless you want a painful, deformed nose then I suggest you listen to her and suck it up!"

He glared at her and stood still. He only whimpered slightly when Belle examined his nose. After a minute she figured out what she needed and walked into the kitchen. She went to the first aid closet and opened it up. Nothing she needed was in it.

"Where's the rest of the first aid?" she asked Rogue

Rogue walked in and examined the closet.

"That's all of it B" she replied

"Looks like I'm going to the store"

"Be careful"

She looked at Rogue. Nash hadn't been the only one seeing the change in their wonderful Rogue. Belle had been seeing it too. Along with Shawn. They all cared about her so much it was impossible not to be happy that she was back. The real one was back. After everything that happened it was good for her to be back. To be where she belonged.

"I'll try" Belle said

"Call if anything happens" Rogue told her, "and I mean anything"

"Alright"

Belle grabbed the keys from the rack and walked out. She turned down the alley to the red Camaro. She walked over to the front door. She stuck the key into the door.

"Beautiful"

She jumped and pressed her back against the car. She looked at the opening of the alley to see a blue eyed blonde boy. Niall Horan. He had no emotion on his face. No smile. No smirk. Just staring at her. She noticed his busted, swollen lip.

"Absolutely gorgeous" he added

"Leave me alone"

"Where's your Shawn love?"

"Why does it matter to you?"

"Oh no reason" he replied, "just asking

"What do you want?"

"Just wanted to see you"

"Bull shit" she growled, "what do you want?"

"Hmm"

He hummed. He walked around the other side of the car and stopped at the trunk. He leaned against it, but got to where he could still see her. Belle's heart thumped in her chest. Beating rapidly.

"What do I want?" He repeated, "but I want so much"

he began to walk slowly around the car. His eyes staring her down.

"I want a sports car" he said, "and a million dollars, and I want my own gang"

He stopped in front of her. About two feet away. Blue eyes connecting. He examined her face. Eyes trailing down to her lips. He smirked slightly. She looked up at him.

"I want to kiss you" he whispered

"You can kiss my ass"

"My beautiful rose"