Chapter 45

Rogue and Nash waited outside of Shawn and Belle's room. Waiting for Belle to tell them what condition he was in. They were silent. Standing on each side of the door. Rogue flipping open and closing it. Nash watching her.

"Rogue" he called

She continued. Focusing on the blade. Light shining on it. Reflecting onto the walls.

"Rogue"

Her head snapped up at him. His crystal blue eyes staring at her. His large hand closed the blade in her hand and took it from her. He wrapped his arms around her shoulders and kissed the top of her head.

"I'm sure he's fine" Nash whispered

"I'm not worried about that" Rogue said, "he survived Cameron's beating. He'll be fine. I just want to know how long Niall had been talking to Belle, and why she hadn't told anyone."

"Maybe she was afraid"

"She should've told someone" she replied, "we could've helped her take care of it"

"Maybe she thought she could take care of it"

"She didn't have to do it alone"

Nash pulled her closer. She embraced him back.

"I know" he told her softly

"Now Shawn's hurt" she explained

"What's your call?"

Rogue shook her head. The door to Shawn and Belle's room swung open and Belle walked out. Nash let go of Rogue as they listened to what Belle had to say. Nash still having a hold of Rogue's hand.

"Just bruised" Belle announced, "a few scrapes. He'll be fine."

"Belle how long had this been going on?" Rogue asked

"I never meant for it to escalate to this Rogue I promise"

"Belle how long?"

"A few weeks" she sighed

"A few weeks?" Nash asked shocked

"Why didn't you tell us?" Rogue said concerned

"I thought it'd just go away" Belle muttered

Rogue sighed and ran a hand through her hair. She looked at Nash who was looking at the floor in thought. This had been the second attack at the web. It was clear they weren't afraid to come there. The Aces needed to move. Anywhere but there. Take their things and move to a hideout bigger. Some where that the Grizzlies couldn't find them.

"We need to leave" Rogue told them

"What?!" Belle exclaimed, "because of what happened?!"

"Not because of you" Rogue explained, "This is the second attack they obviously aren't afraid of us"

"So we need to lay low where they can't find us" Nash finished

"Exactly"

"But where?" Nash looked down at Rogue

"There's a abandoned apartment complex near the store" Belle announced, "Calum and I drive past it every time we go to the store"

"Then we go there" Rogue replied

"Are you sure?" Nash added

Rogue nodded. Nash went to tell the others as Belle began packing for her and Shawn. They would have to go in pieces. Loading what they could into Queen Slay's Mustang and Rogue's Camaro. Bit by bit the place would become more and more blank. They sent Sammy and Fox to get paint and such for the new paint as the others began the moving process.

----------------------------------------------------

"Where exactly are we goin' Harry" Zayn asked

The Grizzlies were packed into the many cars they had. All their possessions in boxes. They were moving, but Harry wouldn't tell them. In his car Zayn was in the passenger's seat, and Niall was in the back seat. A bruise printed on his cheek from hitting the brick wall. Harry looked at Zayn from the corner of his eye and continued driving. 

"You kno' what ta' hell with it" Zayn shook his head and pulled out his phone

"Harry why are we movin'?" Niall spoke up from the back seat

"We need an advantage" Harry looked around, "tha' Aces are gainin' allies quickly"

"Like who?" Zayn asked sarcastically

"Tha' Whitesides will join them because of Queen Slay" Harry announced, "Our other enemies from around here will join"

"Our gang is three times tha' size of there's" Zayn explained, "please tell me how they'll get to us"

"Tha' Aces are stronger than we give em' credit for" He replied, "they're ambition will drive them more than us"

"So what are we going to do?" Niall said

Harry ignored the question. He took a sharp turn into the paring lot of a huge building. It looked like a castle. No lights were on. Dark cement bricks as high as you could see. Sealed with wooden double doors. The only way in were to climb over the walls. Harry smirked as he slid out of the car. Zayn and Niall copied.

"This is where we're going to be" Harry smiled, "right here waiting for them"

"Brilliant Harry" Zayn chuckled, "just brilliant"

"How do we get inside?" Niall asked

Harry opened the car door and grabbed a radio. He did some type or Morse code and as if he asked the door themselves they creaked open. Slowly. He motioned for the cars behind them to go ahead. They all raced inside the building. Parking before getting out to see the inside of the temple. Crates lined the wall with several weapons. From the simplest to the most complex. A couple of rooms lined the empty walls which would soon be filled with people. Harry drove inside and got out with his gang admiring the fort they would be living in.

"Everyone welcome home" he announced, "this is the Wistonian Fort. Which is now renamed The Cave"

The group cheered and began unloading the cars as Harry made his way to the entrance. The big full moon in the sky creating lighting inside the fort for them. He leaned on the humongous door frame.

"I'll be right here waiting Rogue" he spat

He then turned and walked back to his group as the door creaked closed.