Chapter 37

Rogue was sitting at her desk when Skate, Sammy, Gilinsky, Johnson, and Dillon presented themselves before her. She looked up from what she was doing. Raising an eyebrow she wondered. What do they want? They were told to be reasonable and everything would be okay.

"What?" she asked

"We need you and a few others to come with us" Skate told her

After the shot incident Skate had returned back to normal. He too learned he wasn't meant to be a leader. He was laid back and carefree again. Back to business. Everyone was relieved when he did. Everyone loved Skate and hated to see him in such a bad state.

"Why?"

"The people we ordered from wish to meet with us at the dock at 1" he explained

"Grab Nash, Cameron, Shawn, Belle, Kian, and Jc" she announced, "grab some weapons and we'll head out"

The group nodded and disappeared into the basement. Rogue got up and walked into her room to grab her leather jacket. She noticed Nash in her room on her bed thinking. She stood at the doorway and looked at him. Raising her eyebrows. Nash was in his own little world of thought. He hadn't even noticed her walk in. Which he usually had.

"Nash?"

His head snapped towards her. He got really red before getting up and beginning to leave.

"Not so fast" Rogue said, "you're coming with us"

She grabbed the black jacket off of a coat hanger.

"Who?" Nash asked, "Where?"

"Skate, Sammy, Gilinsky, Johnson, Belle, Shawn, Cameron, Jc, and Kian"

Rogue looked down quickly. Nash could tell the worried look in her eyes. He cocked his head to the side. She wasn't telling him something. He raised an eyebrow at her.

"Anyone else?"

"Uh no" she replied quickly

"Rogue"

"What?"

"Just tell me"

"Alright, alright"

She swung the black leather jacket around her shoulders and put her arms through the sleeves. She crossed her arms and turned to him. She knew he wouldn't like what she was going to tell him, but if he wanted to know so bad who was she to not tell him.

"Dillon's coming"

Nash dropped his pocket knife into the floor. He looked dead at Rogue. Not blinking. He felt his hands begin the tingle. His face getting hot. Digging his finger nails into his palm. biting the inside of his mouth. Rage coursing through his veins. His crystal blue eyes turning a murky water blue.

"Nash" Rogue called

He looked at her. Anger gushing out of every inch of his body. He could not stand Dillon Rupp. He began to respect him for everything he did for Rogue, but after he punched Nash in the face he couldn't do it. He couldn't respect him after that.

"You will not cause any trouble tonight" Rogue muttered to him, "that's the last thing we need"

He kind of glared and looked around. Not at her of course, but the fact he had to deal with the shit bag.

"You may not like him" she added, "but he was there for me when you left me"

His eyes went right back to her emerald eyes. Shining and straightforward. Looking straight through him, like only her eyes could. Her fiery auburn hair falling into her smooth pale face. She was gorgeous to him. Her bleach blonde bangs a little bit of red root to them. He could almost see that girl he met many years ago. But this was not the girl he met many years ago. This was his Rogue. The one he had fell in love with. He promised himself them, for her, he would not do anything to Dillon. No matter how much he wanted to knock his teeth down his throat.