The Sword Part 1

I wake up in my room and feel a presence, but when I look around I see nobody.

I get dressed, since the queen called me to ask me about the seige on Elberon.
I walk out and see Glimmer anxiously waiting.

When Glimmer walked out Angella started yelling at her and asked me what happened.

I explained everything and was free to go so I went to Glimmer's room, waiting for her I started reading a book.

She walks in and says
"I can't believe my mom grounded me!" in an angry tone, then she proceeded to open her diary.

She starts writing
"Dear, Mom, I know you will never read this, but-" and I just stopped listening to her.

All of a sudden an arrow flies right past my face and I look at it to see a note sticking out saying "Look outside!!!" with a smiley face.

"Watch it! You almost hit Y/n!" Glimmer whisper-yells.
"What? Come down here!" the archer replies.

"She can't, she's grounded!" I whisper-yell at him.

*Few minutes later*

Me and Bow are waiting for Glim and the queen to stop arguing. All of a sudden Glimmer teleported next to me and scared the living hell out of me making me jump.

*Timeskip again lol*

I was standing behind them making random objects with my powers because I was bored. All of a sudden Glimmer says
"Woah, look!"
"Hey, Bow, I think it's that way" I say to him.
"What makes you say that? Oh, yeah, that should do it.."

As we get closer I hear Glimmer scream like a purge siren and start to yell "HORDE SOLDIER!!"
Bow yells back "I SEE HER"
He joins the screaming.

I mumble to myself "I don't" because I was behind Bow.

"Would ya look at that, it's a blondie." I say.

I run to the sword and grab it.

"Stay back! I don't wanna hurt you!" I hear the blonde say.

I ignore their arguing, as I'm admiring the sword in the corner of my eye I see blondie running towards me but I dodge and she falls.

"Nice try, Blondie, but I'm not blind."
I hear her groan in frustration.

I get distracted by the sword and this time I didn't notice the blonde about to run at me.
She successfully managed to make me fall and the sword flew out of my hand, landing on the grass.

As I try to sit up I notice she's holding my arms to my sides while straddling my waist.
"Are you gonna stay like that all day?" I ask her.
"Wha- I-" she tries to say something but while she was distracted and flustered I manage to make a ball of magic and I let it go, which makes the blonde let me go.

She tries to run towards the sword but Glimmer jumps on her, she tries to get up but Bow jumps on Glimmer and I just watch it all happen while slightly laughing.

"Stop laughing and help us!" Glimmer groans.
"Yeesh, okay" I say grabbing the sword.
I go to help Glimmer up, but the Horde soldier manages to touch the sword and everything goes all bright and she passes out.

Bows ties her up and sits her on a rock.
As she wakes up she asks what happened but Glimmer cuts her off by saying,
"Quiet, Horde soldier, I ask the questions."

I start fixing my jacket cause it was all messed up from being pushed around, I didn't pay attention to what Glim was saying, but when I heard Glimmer say to get going I started walking with them.

Glimmer tells me and Bow to stand beside the soldier and gives the blonde a dirty look.

"Sorry about her, she's usually really nice" Bow apologizes while lifting up the leaves.

"Not much for talking, huh?" I ask.
"I prefer not swap pleasantries with my captors." she replies.
"Suit yourself." Bow shrugs.

I look at the blondie and realize that I've seen her somewhere. She looked familiar.

We keep walking til we hear Glimmer whimpering.

We run over to her and see a destroyed village.
"What happened here?" we hear the blonde soldier ask.
"Don't pretend like you don't know! I bet you were part of the raiding party that did this!" the sparkly princess shouts.

"What do you mean? The Horde didn't do this! Hordak says we're doing what's best for Etheria. We're making things more orderly!"
"Oh, yeah? Ever since the Horde got here they've been poisoning our land, burning our cities! How's that for orderly?!"

"Wait, you really didn't know any of this? I mean the army is called "The Evil Horde"" Bow asks.
"Who calls us that?" the Horde soldier asks.
"Everybody!" me and Bow say in unison.

"The Horde rescued me when I was a baby and have me a home. You-you dont know them like I do!"
"Maybe you don't know them like you think you do." Bow tells the blondie

All of a sudden we hear Glimmer yelling and running towards us.
"There's something out there! Something big!"
"How big?" I ask.
The ground rumbles and almost tips us all over.

"So pretty big then, huh"

*Magic blast magic blast blah blah*

The blonde grabs the sword and yells out
"For the honor of Grayskull!"

[Sorry this is short]

(word count-901)