Stranded

"So, let me make sure I get this right." Adora starts.

"Catra saved you from Horde Prime."

I ask,
"Like "Catra" Catra? Why would she do that? It doesn't make any sense."

I crossed my arms.

I've developed a habit of crossing my arms when I'm anxious or stressed, so I think Adora noticed, but I was too stressed to care.

"She said she wanted to do one good thing in her life. She said she was doing it for you two."

Adora looks down. She sinks to the floor.

The blonde sighs.

I lean against the wall and stay there.

Glimmer starts talking again,

"There's so much I want to say, to all of you, about what happened on Etheria."

"About what I said."

"What I did."

"What I mean is I'm really, really..."

Bow yells as the ship lurches.

Adora yells,
"What was that?"

"I'll check on Entrapta." Bow walks out of the room, clearly not wanting to be in the same room as Glimmer.

Can't say I blame him.

Tears stream down Glimmer's cheeks.

Glimmer starts sniffling.

*Quit the act*

"Adora, Y/n, I'm so sorry for everything I said. You were right about everything. I should have just listened to you. I didn't know if I'd ever see you again and now I--"

Adora starts reassuring her and calming her down,
"Hey, hey, it's okay. We're here now. And nothing is going to pull us apart again. We really missed you, too."

Another crash happens and we all shout in surprise.

Entrapta comes up on a screen.

"Hi. So, slight problem."

"What's going on? Is it Horde Prime?" Adora asks.

"No. Darla and I managed to avoid his ships. Darla says hi, by the way. Darla, say hi."

"Hello."

"Oh, right. Glimmer, Darla is the ship." Entrapta explains.

"She means, why are we lurching?" I ask.

Bow takes over for Entrapta,
"Because our fuel crystals are almost burned out. We're running on empty."

Entrapta moves to the screen again,
"But not to worry. Darla's sensors have picked up a nearby planet that has a natural supply of the exact fuel crystals we need, and I've set a course."

"So, all we have to do is gently glide through a rocky debris field, the planet's incredibly dense atmosphere, and gingerly land on a solid crystalline surface. Hang on!"

We all scream AGAIN because the ship lurched.

We make it to the planet and land safely.

"This is the Crystal Planet?" I ask.

"With all the crystals?" Adora adds.

Entrapta replies happily,
"Correct."

"So, then where are the crystals?" Bow asks.

"Well, Darla's sensors say the crystals are on this planet, and Darla would never lie to me. So they've gotta be here somewhere."