Save The Cat

Darla's engine whirs as it speeds toward Horde Prime's flagship.

Adora sits in the captain's chair and I stand beside it.

As the ship rumbles against turbulence, an alarm beeps, and status messages glitch in front of Adora.

Darla's Interface speaks,

"Alert. We are being pulled in by an outside force."

Darla is pulled in to Horde Prime's ship, where it lands with a thump.

An energy barrier thrums closed behind the ship.

Darla’s hatch whooshes open and a ramp thuds when connected to the ground.

We both walk out of the ship, arms up in surrender, and walk slowly toward the clones.

We grunts as they grab us.

Clones walk into Darla to search the ship.

"You won't find anything, we came alone." Adora says.

"We hear Horde Prime's been looking for us. Figured it was time we met." I add.

The two clones on Darla walk back up empty handed.

A clone smugly replies,
"Yes. You will be brought before Prime. And there you will receive your judgement."

Adora grunts when the clones holding her push her forward, we walk away.

Over the radio Bow spoke,
"They didn't find us."

Adora whispers back,
"Good. Be quick, and don't get caught."

"Okay, uh--everyone, just be careful." I state.

Clones stand beside a large energy field doorway palm it, causing it to hum as it ripples open.

A clone steps aside from in front of me and Adora.

"You will go alone." it said.

Adora breathes out as she begins to walk over a singular platform.

The room's ambiance is a constant low humming of voices in a choir.

Adora and I step to Prime's throne.

"Prime." I say, already irritated by his presence.

A clone steps aside to reveal Prime sitting and in-taking a green fluid through tubes which gurgle.

"Welcome...She-Ra."

"Forgive my unseemly state. It is a tedious task,"

The chair hisses as it spins to let Horde Prime face us.

"but a necessary one to maintain this vessel." he added.

Adora clenches her fist.

"This is how it's going to go. We're gonna make a deal. You're gonna give us Catra, and then you're gonna let us leave again, free and clear." I offer.

Wait, no, offer doesn't sound right.

Eh, whatever.

"We have something you want. A weapon that only She-Ra can activate: The Heart of Etheria. And if you don't do what I say, then I'll use it...and destroy you and your empire for good." Adora states frustrated.

A fluid tube squirts and drips as a clone detaches it from Horde Prime.

Horde Prime's eyes squelch as he looks at us with all four eyes, he then laughs long as the monitors behind him hum high-pitched.