Ties That Bind

Adora is out, training with Light Hope.
Swift Wind flies through the big opening in our room and yells out
“Hey, Y/n! Wanna go get Adora? I was gonna go alone but I thought it'd be boring without someone with me.”

“Sure, I'll go with you! Also do you think Light Hope would know anything about me? Like why I glow when Adora transforms into Shera?” I ask him curiously.

“I don't know but there's only one way to find out!”

I hop on his back and we head to the beacon. Bow and Glimmer were busy because they went to get Entrapta, since they thought she was at Dryl.

We get to the beacon and Swift Wind opens it for me and I walk in.

It feels weird to be here again since the last time I was here I was almost killed by spider bots.

I shiver at the memory.

“You okay?” the pegasus asks.
“Yeah, I'm fine.”

“Anyway, where the hell is Adora?” I ask.

“Uhhhhhhh- that way!” he points with his colorful wing.

We get to the place where Adora was training.

We heard the hologram talking.

“As She-Ra, your sacred connection with your steed is as important as any of your physical abilities. He is a part of you, your destinies are intertwined.”

As she says that Swift Wind puts his head through the hologram.

“They sure are! Hi, Adora! I've been here a while but there wasn't a good time for me to make my grand entrance, until now. Oh and I also brought Y/n with me!” Swift Wind yelled out.

“I requested his presence. The time has come for the two of you to forge your sacred-” the blue hologram starts  glitching.

“Uhhh, Light Hope?” Adora waves her hand.

“Did I break her? Was it when I went through her head?” the colorful horse questions.

We all jump as she starts to talk as if nothing ever happened.

“The time has come for the two of you to forge your sacred bond. I- Is there something wrong?” Light Hope raised a brow.

“Well, yeah. You kind of froze there for a sec.” I explain.

“Forgive me, my system is overloading. I may have to delay today's training so that I can rest.” she apologizes.

“Is there anything that I can do to help?” the blonde asks.

“Perhaps. This is the Watchtower. Once it allowed me to access my planetary mainframe. But it was destroyed by Mara when she lost control and attacked the planet. I have been functioning at only a fraction of my power ever since. If you can repair the Watchtower, my capabilities will improve, and training can commence.” the Light Hope showed us a hologram of a Watchtower.

“Fix the Watchtower, got it.” Adora nodded.

“Only then-” The hologram glitched again.

“Okay, so we're just gonna... We're just gonna go.” Adora pointed behind her.

*Timeskip*

“The three of us on an adventure. Fixing a thing that Mara broke. When she went nuts!”

“Swift Wind, could you not do that?” Adora asks nicely hiding her annoyance.

“Just trying to keep us entertained while we look for this Watchtower. Any sign of it?” the pegasus justifies.