The Sword Part 2

“Uh, guys?” I ask shocked.
“Yeah, Y/N, we see her too.”
“Good, cause I wanted to make sure I wasn't hallucinating”

As the soldier realizes what happened she falls back and detransforms.

“What did you to me?!” she yells frantically.
“What do you mean what did I do to you?” Glimmer questions.
“I didn't know being a princess was CONTAGIOUS!”
When she said contagious I chuckled silently to myself.

“Uh, guys?” Nobody's listening.
“Guys.” Again.
“GUYS!” I finally caught their attention.
I start pointing behind them.

We run so fast I think we could've beaten Sonic in a race.
The blonde stops in front, I bump into her, Glimmer hits me on my back and then Bow does the same to glimmer and we all fall.

We get up and walk towards the First One's ruin.
“It looks like some kind of password” the blondie starts.
“What does it say?” I panic.
“Uh, Eternia”
“Oh come on!” Glimmer grunts.
We all run in and glimmer lights her hand up, as I catch my breath I see them start to walk so I just stay behind for a bit to rest.

I catch up to them.
“I'm Bow by the way.”
“I'm Y/N.”
“Adora.” she says bluntly.

*Adora.. Sounds familiar. Where have I heard this name before? Do I know her?*

“Adora. Ah, weird name for a Horde soldier.” Bow says.
“Is it?” Adora replies bluntly.

We make it to where Glimmer is, we look at the carvings and finally go somewhere else.
She makes the room light up, she mad that Bow mentioned her having to recharge her powers, but we all know he's just trying to look out for her.

All of a sudden a hologram appears in front of us making the 4 of us jump.
“Greetings, Administrator. What is your query?” the hologram starts talking.
Bow tries to get it to answer by asking questions slowly but it doesn't work.

“She's old. She must be broken. I'm surprised any of this stuff still works at all.” Glimmer says putting her hand through the hologram.

“Administrator not detected. Lock down initiated.”
“I didn't do it!” Glimmer yells.

As they tried to get it to stop Glimmer grabbed all of us and teleported us out. We ended up in the sky. THE SKY.

Bow uses his net arrow and shoots it making us not die.
As Glimmer starts waking up I say

“Okay, so quick review. We find First One's tech, we find a Horde soldier, we almost die from a bug thing, almost die cause of an old dumb hologram and apparently blondie here is some goddess”

“Goddess?” Adora asks raising an eyebrow with a smug smile.
“I don't fucking know, ask my lawyer”

We make it to some bushes near Thaymore.
“Okay, the jacket comes off.” Glimmer makes the soldier take off her jacket, grabs it and throw it over her shoulder onto me. Me being me (the nicest person on this planet obviously) I fold the jacket and put it to the side.

“I don't like it” the blonde exclaims.
“Point is, you don't look like a horde soldier anymore. We'll be in and out before anybody notices us.” Glimmer says.

I can tell Adora likes this festival.
“This is a festival, you know? Like a big party?” Bow explains to Adora.
“You don't have parties in the Fright Zone?” he lets out a dramatic gasp.
“Did you hear what I said? In and out, Bow!”

As me, bow and adora are talking Blondie notices a horse.
“What. Is. That.” she says looking at the horse with stars in her eyes.
“That would be a horse” I reply.
“It's majestic”
“Wanna go meet it?” the archer asks.
“What? No!” Adora exclaims.

Around 10 minutes later we hear a canon go off and we see people running.
“Why would the Horde attack Thaymore?” I ask.
“Wait, did you just say Thaymore? This- This can't be Thaymore.”

I go to help Glimmer get people out but all of a sudden I feel a zap and everything goes black.

I wake up leaning on a rock.
“Are you okay?” Bow asks me.
“Yeah, I'm fine. What happened back there?”

After he explained what happened. I was happy that Adora didn't sell us out to the Horde.

We all collected ourselves and proceeded to start walking. Bow helped Glimmer on the horse since she was tired.

Out of nowhere Bow just asks
“Wait, who's horse was this?”

(word count-752)