Destiny Part One

Entrapta makes me, Adora, Bow, Swift Wind, and Micah fit in her bot on Beast Island.

"Wow, I can't believe we're all here on Beast Island at the same time. What an incredible coincidence." Entrapta happily says.

"Uh... It's not a coincidence. We came to find you." Bow says.

Entrapta pulls out her recorder.

"Beast Island Log, tide cycle 37. I have confirmed that the outside world still exists. I founded princesses! Well, two princesses, some sort of horse bird-hybrid, Bow, and..."

Entrapta sniffs a squished Micah.

"I don't know you."

"Yes you do. You stole my food."

Entrapta jumps out of the seat and leans forward toward Micah,
"Oh yeah! It was delicious!"

Entrapta sits down once again.

"Wasn't there another one of you?" she asks.

"Yes. Glimmer. You know her. And she's... not here." Bow answers.

Swift Wind speaks up,
"Can we talk about how I'm not a bird?"

"Entrapta, we have been looking all over on this island for you. Are you okay?" Adora asks.

Entrapta, somewhat confused, replies,
"Of course I'm ok! Have you seen this place? An Island, full of technological monstrosities, each more deadly than the next? It's paradise!"

Entrapta squishes Bow more with her feet.

"Yeah, um, glad you're having fun, but we're kind of here to rescue you?"

"Rescue me? Did I not just rescue you?"

"Yeah.. that didn't go as planned." I explain.

"We came to bring you back.We would've come sooner, but we had no idea you were here. We though you were still with Hordak." Bow explained.

Entrapta was sad to hear Hordak's name.

She ignores it and puts on her mask.

"Scorpia told us what happened. She and the other princesses are waiting for you at Bright Moon." Bow says.

The bot comes to an abrupt stop, Entrapta stays silent.

I poke Adora's leg.

"Entrapta, please. We need your help. We discovered what the First Ones and what they were doing to Etheria, a terrible secret that no one else knows." the blonde spoke up.

Entrapta lifts off mask with her hair, eyes sparkling with excitement.

"You mean The Heart of Etheria? Why didn't you just say so?"

Entrapta starts up the bot again.

The signal from the Island grows louder.

"I don't like it here. The signal, it's getting louder again. I think we should go." Swift Wind warns us.

"The talking horse is right. We should stay away. No one ever comes back from this part of the island." Micah practically hugs the Pegasus.

"Don't worry about the signal, it's better inside." Entrapta reassures us.

"Inside where?" Bow asks.

Entrapta bolts into a web of hanging moss.

"Wha-"

"Somewhere..."