White Out

"The Dragon's Daughter Five. She cuts a fine line on the sea, does she not?" Sea Hawk starts blabbering.

"Wait. What happened to the Dragon's Daughter Four?" Bow curiously asks.

"Oh, oh, oh, was it adventure?" he guesses.

"No. Termites. I couldn't save the old girl. Anyway, I'm honored to be a part of another daring mission for the Rebellion." Sea Hawk says sadly, but tries to make the situation better.

"Well, you know, we needed a boat
to get up here, and you have a boat." Glimmer explains.

"You've had 5 boats and yet none of them have a HEATER? What is wrong with you people?" I complain as I'm wrapped up in my blanket.

"Yes, I do. Heh. Truth be told, I was glad to have something to do. Mermista canceled our plans this week, and she's hanging out with her friends and didn't invite me to join. I..."
"Oh, please don't start the sob story. I'm not in the mood to have pity for you." I start to lecture him.

"Well, let this mission distract you from all that." Glimmer stays optimistic.

"We've received reports of Horde activity in the Northern Reach. They've set up some kind of outpost, but we have no idea why." Bow starts.

"The Northern Reach is nothing but snow and ice. What could they possibly be doing?" I ask.

"I don't know, but it can't be good." Adora answers.

A few minutes later I'm warmer. Barely. I'm still shaking, but She-Ra offered to warm me up why hugging me. I'm desperate at this point so I accept the offer.

"How are you not cold?!" I yell at She-Ra.
"I don't know." she answered.

"Come to think of it, Mermista never invites me to hang out with her other friends. I mean, heh, am I not cool enough for them? I'm so cool. I'm Sea Hawk."

"What's wrong? Did you see something?" I ask when I notice Adora looking off into the distance.

"No. I think there's something else
out here."

We finally make it to the Northern Reach. It's so cold I swear I'd rather be stuck in a barrel for eternity than do this, but I didn't really have much of a choice since someone begged me to go with them and basically dragged me here.

"You know, they say all sorts of strange things happen in the Northern Reach...
Voices on the wind. Monsters in the snow.
Machines break down.
Sailors disappear without a trace.
We could be next!
I am cool, right? I am. Right?" Sea Hawk's mood changes completely.

"My tracker pad's been on the fritz ever since that rogue communications hub messed with it. I'm having trouble pinpointing the Horde's location." Bow in forms us.

"Worry not. We'll follow our instincts!
This way!" Sea Hawk starts to walk off.

"Or there's this new signal. It's big. It looks like a First Ones tech signature."  the archer points ahead.
"That's where the Horde will be." I say.

We finally make it somewhere.

It's a bridge and on the other side it's Entrapta, Scorpia and...
"Catra." Adora says sternly.
"It's been a while."

"Hey, Adora." Catra greets her in her signature way.
"You're pretty far from the front line. I guess Shadow Weaver's keeping you
away from the action since you lost the battle of Bright Moon."

"Shadow Weaver? Wow. I always forget how clueless you are."

"We're here to take back this land. Time for you to go back to the Fright Zone." the blonde says.