Pulse

Bow starts clawing.

"Now." She-Ra instructs.

A Horde Soldier jumps out of the vehicle and runs away scared, but before he could escape Netossa caught him.

"Boom, nets."

"Everyone, be ready. Our scouts reported the Horde is transporting a new prototype weapon. And they wouldn't brave the Whispering Woods unless it was something powerful." Adora explains.

"If I know Entrapta, this thing is gonna be big, unpredictable and...invisible." Adora opens the doors and there's nothing in there.

"Genius." Bow adds.

Adora swings her sword around to be sure.

"Or it's just empty."

"That was an option too." I say.

"But our scouts said Catra would be moving the weapon today. It's supposed to be here." Adora says confused.

We turn around and see bots approaching us.

"It's an ambush." Nestossa points out.

*Thank you, Captain Obvious.*

We get back to our little tent. Me and Adora are helping Bow with his arrows.

I look over and see Adora twisting an arrow head on but it snaps in half.

I slightly chuckle at this.

After that suddenly Glimmer walks in.

"I don't understand how this happened."

General Juliet speaks up,
"The Horde must have figured out we were going after the transport and laid a trap."

"Ooh." Nestossa hesitates.

"Uhh-" Adora stammers.

"Are you all okay?" Glimmer asks.

In a cracking voice Bow manages to say,
"Never been better."

As Bow is holding up his slime arrow it bursts and splattered everywhere.

Thankfully Adora and I didn't get slimed because she held up a pillow in front of our faces.

"Okay, we've been slightly better." Bow admits.

"How do they keep doing this? No matter where I send you, the Horde always shows up to ruin the mission. And I'm just sitting here, I-" Glimmer stops.

"It's okay, Glimmer. Everyone knows you're needed in Brightmoon." Adora reassures her.

"So, what's the plan?" Bow asks.

"Did someone say Swift Wind?"

He tried to put his head through the curtain.

"Swift- Hang on."

He does it again.

"Did someone say-" Swift Wind rips a gigantic hole in the curtain, but he gets cut off by an irritated Glimmer.

"No one said Swift Wind."

"But you just did. Anyway, I backtracked down the path the transport was on. It came from the mountains, on the far side of Brightmoon."

"That could be where they're keeping the weapon." I speak.

"We have to investigate." Bow adds.

General Julie suggests,
"A smaller team will avoid detection. Get in and out before the Horde even knows you're there."