Remember

"Adora!" Catra shouts as I sit beside her giggling slightly.

Adora gasps and grunts.

She shot awake and jolts up in a fighting stance.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! Adora! Heh. Since when do you sleep in?" I catch her hands.

"Where am I? How did I get here?" the blonde asks confused.

"Uh, you’re in your room. Are you okay?" the feline girl asks.

"I- I’m fine. I was just having a weird dream. There was something I needed to fix…" Adora put a hand on her head.

"Of course you dream about work. There’s nothing to fix, Adora. Everything’s perfect." Catra says.

As she says that I get chills. No clue why. Weird.

"Yeah…it was just a dream." Adora replies.

"Come on, get up." I playfully drag her out of the bed.

We walk out and we hear and see a bunch of Horde soldiers whispering in admiration.

"What are they all looking at?" Adora asks.

"You! The invasion of Thaymor went perfectly. You’re the hero of the hour." Catra explains.

"Thaymor…" I say lowly.

I start to get flashes and memories to when people were screaming as the Horde attacks Thaymor.

"Oh…Yeah! I defeated the rebel insurgents at Thaymor. Yeah." the blonde chuckles.

"I did that."

"Oh, please, you couldn’t have done it without us." I throw an arm around her shoulders and Catra does the same to her on the other side.

"Right… What would I ever do without you?" Adora playfully replies.

Adora elbows me and catra and we laugh.

We calm down a bit and walk around more.

Suddenly Catra bumps into a soldier.

"Hey. Watch where you’re going, twerp." he insults her.

But then he notices Adora.

"Force Captain! I didn’t know you were- I’m so sorry." he reasons with her, scared.

"You’d better be. Dismissed." Adora waves her hand.

The three of us laugh.

"Oh! Force Captain! Don’t hurt me!" Catra says, then she fake screams.

Me and Adora both laugh.

"Too good!" I say.

"Where are we going again?" Adora asks

"To the locker room. There’s something I wanna show you." Catra replies.

"Then why are we going the long way around? Let’s take the side door right- Huh." I turn around as she says that. There's no door.

*I could've sworn that there was a door right here..* I think to myself.

"What? It’s always been this way. Are you sure you’re okay?" the magicat asks.

"Yeah, I’m okay." Adora explains.

Catra grabs Adora’s face and Adora grunts in surprise.

"Do you have a concussion or something? I know you get hit on the head a lot, but I figured your dumb little hair poof would cushion the blow." I laugh at Catra's statement.