Truth Or Dare

It was the next morning.

We all had gotten dressed and ready for the day.

Bow found a historical structure on the planet, so we all decided to check it out.

We as in Adora, Bow and Glimmer.

"Tell me why we're out here again?" Catra asks as she clings onto my arm.

"Because we wanna explore." Bow replies as we walk further into the structure.

"Who the hell is we?" I ask.

"All of us." Glimmer keeps walking, not even glancing back.

"Nope. Y/n and I didn't agree to this. Ever." Catra holds on tighter.

"I can't believe you were our enemy at one point!" Adora chuckles as she pops up behind us, making the magicat yelp and making me fall back into her arms.

"You're lucky I love you." I mumble.

"What was that?" Adora grins.

"I said “you're lucky I love you”" I reply as we get back to walking.

"No, no, no. I meant what were the last words?" she starts trying to get me to say I love you.

"I love you." I say more passionately rather than jokingly.

I keep walking forward with Catra beside me.

I stop after a good twenty seconds of walking to turn back to look at Adora, who had stopped walking with us.

"What? You gonna keep staring or are you gonna walk with us? 'Cause if you want, you can stay there while we go find gold." I suggest.

As she hears my words she sprints towards me and she ends up tripping and falling into my arms.

"Even?" I chuckle as I help her up.

"Even."

We all continue walking again.

I swear to God this is like the fourth time.

"IF you don't mind me asking, what happened to you back at the Heart? You were all wounded up. My guess is that the creature had something to do with it." I break the silence.

"I was with Mara on a cliff. She faded away when Prime appeared and the thing attacked me. Mara talked about how she never wanted to die and how I deserve love too." Adora answers.

"And you do. You deserve everything good in this world. I love you, like a lot."

The blonde smiles at me comment and continues to speak,

"She then said “I sacrificed myself so you would never have to.” when she said that my heart shattered. She asked me why I was doing it and I answered by saying “My friends will safe, they'll be happy.”"

"I wouldn't have forgiven myself if you didn't make it out. We all know I wouldn't be happy."

"Yeah. If you hadn't transformed in time, I don't know what we would've done." Catra speaks up.

I jump at her sudden break of silence.

"Oh, sorry, Y/n." she pats my back.

"You're all good, KitKat."

"Didn't I tell you to stop calling me that?"

"You did, but I love calling you that." I smile at her and proceed to kiss her forehead softly.

"You're just gonna leave me out?" Adora jokingly comments.

"Of course not!" Catra chuckles at her statement.