Protocol

Today me and Adora had training with Light Hope.

I had finished mine and Adora started beating up more bots.

I sit and look from above.

I was laying in a hammock I had made with my powers.

She-Ra chuckles.

"This is kind of fun."

Light Hope butts in and pauses the simulation.

"You are not taking your training seriously."

"What? Me? That doesn't sound like me." the blonde sarcastically says.

"Adora."

"Ugh. Come on, Light Hope. It's not like I'm learning anything new here."

I hop out of the hammock and land next to the tall blonde.

"Then I must offer more hands-on instruction. There is a bot behind-" Light Hope says but gets cut off by She-Ra throwing her sword behind her, making the bot explode which makes her sword go flying towards us, but she successfully catches it.

"Am I done now?"

"I sense resistance." the hologram says.

"Because this is useless. We don't need more training. We need answers. We're fighting a war, and the Horde has been one step ahead at every turn. Glimmer thinks that they're tracking She-Ra somehow. Is it because my sword is First Ones tech? Or because I'm a First One? And what does that even mean? Who were they? When we found Mara's ship, she left a recording behind-" Adora's ranting gets stopped by Light Hope, who had started talking over her.

"Adora. Mara was compromised. She became unhinged."

"She didn't seem unhinged. She seemed scared." I state.

"And she was talking about a weapon. If there's something that can protect us from the Horde, we need to know about it." Adora asks.

"Once you balance the planet, all will be clear. It is your purpose as She-She-She-She-She-She-She-She-" the hologram starts to glitch.

"Oh, wow. Really? Way to avoid the subject." I cross my arms in annoyance.

Few minutes ago by and she still hasn't stopped repeating "She" at this point I'd rather get blown up by a Horde bot.

Adora suggested that we should get out of this place because Light Hope wasn't going to go back to normal any time soon.

"Stupid glitchy door." Adora grunts as she sticks her sword into the door and tries to pry it open.

Light Hope appears next to us.

"That is not the Sword of Protection's intended purpose."

Adora sighs before speaking,
"Yeah, well, if you're not gonna tell us anything, we're leaving."

"You cannot leave. My senses have detected a fluke spore cloud blooming in the Whispering Woods. It is not safe outside."

"Well, that's convenient. You want me to stay here, so you can not answer more of my questions?"

Light Hope's voice fades,
"Adora."

"Light Hope! Light Hope?" I call out.

"Hello, my name is Light Hope. How may I assist you?" the hologram reappears.

"What's going on?" Adora asks.

"My system is rebooting. I would like to answer your query, but the information as to what is going on has not yet loaded. Who are you?"