And I Do Not Forgive You

It was a bright and sunny day at Bright Moon.

We all had just gotten back from a nice picnic.

The rest of our day was pretty calm and entertaining.

We had Swift Wind perform five concerts in a row and he ate three barrels of apples in one sitting.

Let's just say he regrets it.

Adora, Catra and I were watching a movie, but it was soon interrupted by Glimmer barging into the room and dragging me out.

"What the hell?" I snap at her as she slams the door shut.

"Y/n... I've been meaning to tell you this for a while now."

"What is it?" I hesitate.

"I feel bad for what I did."

I'm stunned by her sudden statement.

She never apologized, it was always I'm the bad guy and she's the angel.

"So, what you're saying is you're apologizing?" I wanna make sure she's actually sorry.

"Yes. I'm sorry."

"Okay. I don't forgive you." I shrug.

"What..? Y/n, I said I'm sorry."

"Yeah. I heard that. And I do not forgive you. It's too late for your lame ass apology anyway, so I don't know why you'd care." I reply.

"Why? What did I do wrong? I said I'm sorry. Why do you always have to be so-- so selfish!"

"Me? Selfish? Was I the one who didn't listen? Was I the one who almost got the world's saviors killed?Was I the one who manipulated everyone and then acted like the victim?"

"Y/n! How could you do this?!"

"How could I do this? Look at yourself! Right after your coronation you acted like the world revolves around you! Everybody was supposed to be a servant to you. Even your friends. To you, they're just people who give you suggestions and support."

"That is not true!"

"Where were you when I was at my lowest? Oh, right. You ignored me. You ruined everything for me. Because of you, my life will never be the same."

"I don't care! You can still go be a hero and be the world's savior." she rolls her eyes.

"I never wanted to be a hero! I was doing it for Sapphire!" I shout back angrily at her assumption.

"You didn't have to. You could've destroyed the Heart without taking damage if it was properly done."

"Oh. So, you're saying you would've known how to disable it better than we did?! We saved your backwater planet! All we wanted was to go home! But we didn't get that because of your selfish society and people. Those people listen to you. Everything you do, they will follow."

"Obviously. I'm the QUEEN."

"That doesn't give you the right to do whatever you want! Especially if it involves your friends' lives!" I yell at her.

"Don't talk to me, like you're my mother."

"I am not your mother. But Angella asked me to look after you. That is the last thing she told me to do, so grow up and stop putting my life in danger for your fucked up experiments."

"I do no--" Glimmer gets cut off by me talking over her.

"Don't try to deny it, when you know what I'm saying is true. You're just an insensitive asshole who can't comprehend that she's in the wrong." I chuckle as I finish my sentence.