Flowers For She-Ra

We make it back to Brightmoon and the queen is angry with me and Glimmer. I walk in with handcuffs on my hands and behind me She-Ra walks in.

“See, mom? I was trying to tell you! Meet-”
“She-Ra..” Angella finishes.

I just look at the floor ignoring the situation, til I hear my name being called out by the queen.
“Welcome to Brightmoon, She-Ra. And please uncuff Y/N”
We all do a group hug.

*Timeskip*

Me, Glimmer and Adora were walking around the castle and I kept hearing the guards whispering my name, I tried to ignore it but I couldn't.

“Last stop: your room!” Glimmer said excitedly.

She went on and on about the room.

“If you need anything I'm down the hall and Y/N's room is right next to yours. Goodnight!”

“Well this is different from the Fright Zone” Adora says.

“Tell me about it” I reply.

“Wait, how do you know the Horde?” the blondie asks curiously.

“Well, I was a cadet in the Fright Zone, but I escaped after Shadow Weaver kept torturing me and stuff. It was terrible, but now I got this badass scar on my side, so I guess it payed off” I explain.

“Ohhh”

“Also ask me first if you need anything, that princess won't understand what we went through.” I say heading out the door.

“Good to know.” Adora says while sitting on her new bed.

She immediately sinks in it and I just start laughing because it's comedy gold.

“Stop laughing and help me!” the blonde says while laughing too.

I grab her hand and pull her out.

“Okay, so I'm heading back to my room now, or do you need help with anything else? Also I'll ask Angella to get you a bed like mine, because I also hated this one”

“Thanks.” she says and smiles.

I'm in my bedroom.

My room has grey walls with gold stripes and some sage green accents.

My bed is like a standard bed you'd find in a regular house, I usually stay at my desk either reading or planning things or doodling.

I have nightmares that I can't get rid off so I don't sleep alot.

I also have insomnia problems so it's kind of hard for me to sleep either way.

After a good 30 minutes I hear a knock at my door.

“Come in” I say quietly.

I see Adora walk in covered in feathers.

“What happened to you” I ask while slightly chuckling.

“Did you get into a fight with the bed or?” I ask again.

I stand up and walk over to her and start taking feathers out of her hair.

“The bed is so uncomfortable, I tried making it flatter but it just exploded in my face”

“You can use mine, I won't sleep tonight either way” I offer.

“Thanks, but can I ask why?” Adora asks with curiosity.

“I have insomnia and when I do fall asleep I get these nightmares” I explain.

“I used to help this girl with nightmares back in the Horde. She used to have insomnia and nightmares too.” Adora says.