Princess Prom

I just walked over to the buffet table and tried not to pay attention to what is going on right now.

I look to my right and see Scorpia next to me.
“Hi! You must be Scorpia?” I smile.
“Oh, uh- yes, that's me” she stammered.

“I really like your outfit” I compliment her trying to make small talk.
“Thank you! You look great too” she replies.

After a few minutes of talking I say
“It was nice talking to you but I have to go find my friends! See ya” I waved.
“Bye”

A few minutes later we all hear Frosta through the speakers.

“It is now my solem duty as hostess to announce that the dance has begun”

I was pushed to the dance floor and to my surprise I'm facing Scorpia?
Maybe it was just a coincidence?

We both started dancing, then we got separated and now I was dancing with Princess Glimmer.

“Hey, Y/n, have you seen Bow?” she asked me in a hoarse voice as if she'd been crying. I could tell from the tears in the corners of her eyes.
“No, I haven't. Are you okay though?” I question.

But before she could respond we switched partners again, this time I was dancing with Adora.

“What happened to Glimmer?” I asked the blonde as she spun me.
“I think it was about Bow or something”
“So how's it going trying to follow Catra?”
“I don't know, she keeps tricking me and I think they're planning something”

“You know come to think of it I think I saw Scorpia putting something on the ice poles” I say.
“Wait wait wait- What?”

But we got separated AGAIN.
I look at the person dancing with me, it's Catra.

*Could this day get any worse?* I think to myself.

“So, how's it going following us?” she smirks.
“Don't test me” I spit coldly.
“Aww, and what are you gonna do? Throw some sparkles at me?” she chuckled.
“Very funny”

I will admit, I did miss Catra. It was nice to see her smile again.

“Let me guess, heatbombs? Could you try to be creative for once? I mean at this point you guys are so predictable that even a mouse could defeat you”

We switched partners. Perfuma! Finally, somebody who I can stand.

“Have you seen Bow? He left to get his cummerbund but that was a while ago” she asked me.
“Glimmer asked me that too. To be honest I haven't seen him since we entered the ball”
“Huh, weird” she raised an eyebrow.
“Yeah..”

We hear a crash. The music stops suddenly and I see Adora pinning Catra by her collar.
I hear her yell something but I couldn't make it out from the explosions happening.

I look around to find Glimmer but she's nowhere to be found. As Frosta and Catra walk away from Adora I make and ice pole fall on the ice cage Adora was in. I aimed it so I wouldn't hit the blonde.

“Thanks, Y/n”
“Don't mention it”
As we run I tell her to get Catra, while I help the people at the ball out.

After 15 minutes I couldn't find Adora so I went to the spot where she and Catra were. I looked down and saw Catra and the other cadets flying away. Then I noticed Adora hanging off the huge ice cliff.

I make a ladder with my powers and I help her up.
“What happened back there?” I asked her.
“They took them. They took Glimmer and Bow.” she replied in a breaking voice while hugging me.

(word count-606)