Boys' Night Out

Bow reassuringly starts talking,

"I know it's been tough going since losing Salineas, but we're picking up the pieces. I'm sure we can turn this around. I mean, we captured Double Trouble. They're...refusing to talk to us, but still. So, uh... Swift Wind and Y/N."

Swift Wind hums surprised.

"You just got back from scouting the Southern Coast. What does it look like?"

"On fire." I state.

"Anything more specific?"

Swift Wind confidently says,
"On lots of fire."

Bow is still attempting to be reassuring,

"Okayyy... Adora! You came from Plumeria; what's their status? Any good news?"

Adora unhappily replies,

"Perfuma is securing the Whispering Woods and Frosta reports that her kingdom has not been breached..."

Bow squeaks happier,
"Great."

"Yet."

"But the Horde's working on it. Day and night. Nonstop."

Bow is still still trying to be reassuring, but almost nervously says,

"Well...that is...ooo-kayyy. Because Sea Hawk, Netossa, and Spinnerella just saved everyone in Sea Elf Village...with Glimmer. Who didn't tell us she was going, but just...kind of showed up." he chuckles slightly.

Adora gets frustrated.

"Again? Glimmer, you can't just keep going off on your own."

Glimmer hums in feigned wonder.

"Hmm, where have I heard that before?"

"Oh, right. When I stayed here to find the Horde spy and Salineas fell."

"That's not fair. We didn't know." I argue.

Glimmer angrily says,
"Tell that to Mermista."

Swift Wind points out that Mermista isn't with us.

"Hey, where is Mermista?"

Sea Hawk puts his hand to his mouth conspiratorially.

"She's, um, taking some "me time"."

Bow attempting to be reassuring yet again speaks,

""Me time"! Great... We all could use some of that. So let's check in with each other more often, and Glimmer if you could--"

Glimmer slams her hand on the table aggravated.

"I'm not going to hide inside the castle while our people are in danger. I'm the Queen. You don't give me orders."

Bow who is taken off-guard quietly says,
"O...kay, I get that you're upset, but--"

Adora angrily defends Bow,
"Don't talk to Bow like that."

"Adora, it's fine, Glimmer's just--"

"I need to stop the Horde. Any way I can. ...We're done for today." Glimmer walks off.

"Clearly, we aren't going to get anything done." I grunt, Adora and I walk away as well.

Me and Adora decided to go check up on Mermista.

Adora said she'd clean up all of the water in the bathroom and I'd take care of all the garbage.

We're cleaning up, but then we hear a familiar voice.