Y/n's Note

*A Few Years Ago When Y/n Was 15*

It was the night I left.

I wrote a note to Adora and Catra apologizing for everything. I've read it so many times I think I've memorized it.
It said

"Dear, Adora and Catra,

I left the Horde. I am so so sorry for leaving you two. But I had to do what I needed to do.

I wouldn't change what I did. I love you both so much, you're my best friends but I can't live like this anymore.

Adora, you are the bravest person ever. You're headstrong and amazing at combat. I miss you so much. I miss your messy hair poof after combat training, I miss your smug smile after beating me in training. I will never forget you.

Catra, you're an amazing person. Don't listen to what Shadow Weaver or Hordak say, you're better. I miss you, I miss your warm hugs, your laugh. You will always have a place in my heart.

You both mean so much to me. I will never forget you. You guys will always have a place in my heart.

I probably won't send this but it feels good to write down my feelings.

I hate that I left you there. The Fright Zone is terrible and I hope you both will realize it soon.

I will always miss your comforting hugs, your presence, our late night talks, the pranks we'd pull on other cadets.

But most of all I'll miss being with you.

If I could go back in time I wouldn't change a thing. Not because I don't want to be with you two but because I know that the universe will bring us all back together some day.

I'm so sorry I left but it was for the best. I will always love you and remember you.

Please, don't forget me.

I hate myself for what I did but I had to do it. And I'm sorry. I'm really sorry for not being there for you. I'm sorry I couldn't be the perfect person that you wanted. I'm sorry that I didn't stay.

I try to not think of the bad things, so I will always remember you two as my best friends forever. I miss you. So much.

Love,
Y/n"

After staring at it for a while I ripped it half so the letter stopped at
"You guys will always have a place in my heart."

I left the top half of the note on my bunk.

Now that I look back on it, I kind of wish I didn't leave it at all. Or maybe I should've left the whole letter there?
I don't even know at this point.

(word count-456)