Once Upon a Time In The Waste

"I can't believe I'm standing in front of Mara's ship." Adora says.

"Oh, I agree." I reply.

"How do you know this is Mara's?" Glimmer asks.

"Light Hope showed us Mara's ship crashing. Right before the stars disappeared." the blonde answered.

"I don't know who Mara is, but that's definitely the ship that says your name." Huntara says.

"Wait. Says my name?"

"Not Adora. It says She-Ra."

"This is incredible. A First Ones ship? This thing used to travel through space!" Bow excitedly yells.

"Think of all the amazing things it contains!"

We make it inside somehow.

"Or it could be empty. That's an option, too." Bow's expression immediately changes.

"This can't be it. Where's the message coming from then?" Adora asks.

"Has this ship always been here?" the sparkly princess asks.

"The Crimson Waste got hit with the mother of all dust storms. And when it cleared, this was unearthed." the purple woman answers.

"And then people stole everything they could pry up and take." I say.

"Look, if they didn't want things stolen, they should have bolted everything down better. Besides, no one comes here anymore." Huntara chuckles.

"Because there's nothing left to steal?" Glimmer asks.

"Well, that. And it's haunted." the woman says.

"She-Ra. Etheria. Gone." Maria's voice echos throughout the whole shop, sending chills down my spine.

Glimmer gasps in fright.

"Where is that voice coming from? And where's the door? This ship is massive but this room is tiny. There has to be a door around here somewhere. Hold on." the blonde stops.

The Sword of Protection transforms to a shield.

A door creaks open and bats fly out while screeching.

We all shout, terrified.

"She-Ra. Etheria. Gone." Mara's voice keeps echoing throughout the ship.

We come up with a plan and we take out positions.

"We do this on three. One, two-" Glimmer gets cut off by Bow.

"Wait! ON three or after three?"

Huntara just groans.

"On three. On, two, three!" Adora counts.

Everybody's shouting, but it soon dies down when we realize there's nothing in here.

"Whoa!" Adora gasps.

"Whoa." Bow copies.

Bow touches console, which beeps and activates a screen.

Bow shouts,
"This is it! This is the same message from my tracker pad."

The hologram materializes.

Bow shouts.

Mara's hologram starts to speak, but it's way clearer than earlier. We can actually understand what she was saying.

"I am Mara, She-Ra of Etheria, and I am gone."

"Mara. I have so many questions for you. I don't even know where to start." Adora excitedly stars.