Corridors

Adora grunts as her staff whiffs around in the air, practicing swinging it at imaginary foes.

Some of the ship's interfaces ping up as holograms into Bow's view.

He stares at a swirling galaxy inside the hologram where a triangle is beeping on and off.

"We're getting closer to the signal Entrapta triangulated. We should reach Glimmer in the next--"

He shouts nervously as he turns to Entrapta groaning.

"NOPE!"

Entrapta grunts as she pulls a panel off the side of the ship, she peers into the hole she made at the circuitry and gasps in excitement.

I run up behind Entrapta and grab her, making her drop the panel.

"What are you doing?! You can't take apart the ship while we're inside the ship. Did you forget about the--I don't know--crushing void of space?!" I freak out.

"I love thinking about the crushing void of space! But... there's always improvements to be made," shebrings up a drill that whirs as she moves it closer to the wall circuitry.

"I could really boost this baby's speed--"

Bow leaps in front of the wall to cover the circuits.

"NO!"

Attempting to keep voice calm, he lowers his voice,
"We have to keep the ship intact until we can reach Glimmer."

A loud metallic thud clangs and Bow gasps, as Adora with her staff stands next to the shaking captain's chair.

Adora chuckles nervously.

"...Sorry."

She moves to steady the chair as the lights flicker on it for a moment.

Bow angrily starts,
"You,"

He grabs Entrapta and moves her.

"stand there. You,"

Bow grabs Adora and moves her.

"stay there. And until we reach Glimmer, nobody is going to touch anything."

A loud rumble shakes the ship, causing us all to steady ourselves.

The hologram starts glitching, causing the voice to stutter and raise in pitch.

"Diagnostics have revealed a pro-pro-prob--problem. My-y-y user interface will now shut down to conserve energy."

Bow runs over and plaintively says "No--!"

"G-goo-oodbye." and then the ship shuts off.

"No, no, no, no, no!"

Adora and Entrapta gasp as the lights shut off in the bridge, and the ship completely pulls to a stop, whirring as it powers down.

Adora hides her staff behind her back,
"...I didn't do it."

"It's okay! I'll fix Darla." Entrapta happily states.

Bow, confused,  asks,
"Darla?"

"I named the ship Darla. It just felt...right."

"Uh, okay, you can fix...Darla...but we have to be careful--"

Entrapta interrupts with a happy shout,
"Great!"

Entrapta leaps into the hole she made in the ship's wall earlier, laughing and grunting, thumping on the metal as Bow shouts after her.

"Entrapta!"

He looks back at Adora, groaning in nervousness.

"I promise not to move, or touch, or break anything."