Hero

Adora dragged me to find Madame Razz.

We make it to her hut and Adora calls out,
"Madame Razz?"

Razz looks up and pauses stunned.

Razz starts turning to the door, voice quavering in confusion,
"...Mara?"

The cloth rustles as she pulls it aside and steps inside.

"Oh, Razz! It's you!"

"We finally found you."

Razz pauses, mouth agape, taking in the scene, then quickly shrugs, waves it off and hums.

"Mm, if you say so, Mara. Now, come on, it's getting so late!"

Adora, almost whining, starts talking again,

"I'm not Mara...! Ugh, it doesn't matter. Razz, you have to help me. Everything's falling apart. The Rebellion is losing worse than ever, and Glimmer--" she stammers as Razz hands her a straw hat and basket on her way across the room.

"--I need to find another way to help the Rebellion. I know we can still win this. There was something Mara said in her message--she talked about...some kind of weapon."

Razz gasps and pauses.

"...You do know something. If there's some kind of First Ones weapon out there, you need to tell us!" I say.

"We could use it to defeat the Horde, and free Etheria, and then Glimmer would finally see that she was wrong about--" Adora gets cut off and grunts as Razz bonks her on the head with her broom.

Adora puts a hand to her head, voice pitches up in confusion and pain,
"...What was that for?"

"Agh! You need to stop being so forgetful, Mara."

Razz walks away to a counter.

"We're making pie today with Swift Wind and Sapphire."

She dumps a bag onto the counter and begins to bash the contents with a rolling pin, grunting.

Adora begins calmly then pitches up incredulously,
"Once again, I am Adora, and Swift Wind isn't even--"

The cloth rustles as he sticks his head through.

"Hello!"

We both shout in surprise.

"Swift Wind, what are you even doing here?" the blonde girl asks.

"Oh, I visit Razz all the time. You gotta check up on old ladies alone in the woods."

"Yeah, Adora, have a heart." I playfully nudge her with my elbow.

Adora pauses, eyebrow raised at Swift Wind, then continues as Razz hums in the background,

"Okay, maybe you can help. I need Razz to tell us about Mara's weapon."

Swift Wind curiously asks,
"Mara's weapon? Like...the sword?"

He raises volume, more excited, "She-Ra's sword? Oo, did I solve it?!"

Swift Wind steps inside.

"Did I solve the mystery?!"

"No! She means the weapon Mara talked about on the ship." I say.

"Bow's with the ship trying to clean it up, but... it's still too glitchy to make out."

Adora walks over to Razz.

"Razz..."

Razz picks up something from the counter.

"--Those!" she crushes it, and puts the goo on the batter.