Coronation

Glimmer walks into the War Room.

"We're here for you." Adora says.

Glimmer thinks for a minute before saying,

"That one!"

Bow gasps and Adora nods.

*What a bunch of Drama Queens* I think to myself.

"The Future Queen has spoken. At Glimmer's coronation, we will be serving – ice cream cake!"

We all laugh.

Minutes later we're in Glimmer's room.

Glimmer is standing by the window.

"People are starting to arrive. I can't believe this is really my coronation day. Me. Queen Glimmer. Ugh. It sounds so weird."

"Queen Glimmer. Queen Glimmer. Queen Glimmer! Yeah, that's going to take some getting used to." Bow says.

Adora playfully nudges him while sitting on an armchair.

"I just... never thought it would actually happen." Glimmer says but you can hear a sad tone in her voice.

"Hey, don't worry. You've got me, Y/n and Bow beside you all the way. We'll make sure this day is perfect."

"Yeah, you're right. We've got this. Do I look okay?"

"Like a queen." I answer.

"Here you all are! What are you standing around for? The guests are starting to arrive! Come on! There's so much to do!" Castaspella scolds us.

Glimmer groans as she gets dragged away.

"I'm worried about Glimmer." I say.

"Must be hard celebrating with Angella being gone." Bow points out.

"It's her coronation. This should be a perfect day for Glimmer. We'll make it perfect. All we have to do is keep her mind off-" Adora gets cut off by the archer.

"Angella?"

"Off everything, yes. Now come on!" Adora grabs our hands and drags us.

Bow shouts but I just go along with it.

We're now in the hallway with Glimmer and Casta.

"So, the ceremony begins with the Ritual Quest, followed by your first speech as queen and most importantly, the whole thing ends with a Grand Ball!" Castaspella explains.

Adora tries to lift the mood,
"Oh, there's a quest! We're great at quests."

"Yes, the Quest of Queens, in which Glimmer will forge her connection to the Moonstone. The Moonstone's power has been balanced between you and your mother since you were born, but now, with her... her absent..."

Me and Bow were showing signs that said 'Stop' and 'No' but aunt Casta ignored them.

"So, about that quest! We're great at quests, right guys?" I change the subject.

"Yes, it's all in the scrolls. Secret ritual, witnesses, light, etcetera, etcetera." the sorceress hands the scroll to Bow.

Bow yelps in surprise.

"Oh, and you'll need this." she throws a lantern at Bow.

"Are those the flower arrangements? Glimmer, what do you think?" Castaspella asks.

"Oh, uh, they're, uh, fine?"

"You're right, they're awful! Burn them at once. Also, you're fired."

Seneschal starts crying.