Light Spinner

All day we had been resting from yesterday, which was quite a stressful day.

Me and Adora were in our room talking about whether or not I could go with Adora when she goes to Light Hope.

"So, I thought, maybe we could get more answers about me from Light Hope." I say.
"That's actually not a bad idea. Last time you were there the security protocol didn't happen, I guess the system recognized you somehow." the blonde replies.

"It's still weird. I thought I was just a normal princess my whole entire life but then one day it's all like BAM! Completely new information that you won't be able to process in a day even if you tried!"

"Have you tried transforming into She-Ra?" Adora asks me.
"No, I haven't. To be honest, even though I've seen you do it millions of times before I still don't know how to do it."
"Just take your sword, lift it up and say 'For the honor of Grayskull!'"

"That's not a bad idea. Hold on, I'll try it."

I try to find my sword, which was under the bed, a place that not even Satan himself would create cause there are so many things there.

I plop myself on our bed, put my head under the bed and start scanning for my sword. If I'm being honest I don't even know what I have under there.

As I'm scanning u see a bag, a sock, a tiara, a glove, crumbs, stale cookies, a perfume. What is going on under there.

I reach my hand under there and I start to feel around for my sword but instead I get a handful of dust.

"Let's try that again." I say.

I reach my hand deeper and pull out a knife.

"Y/n, what the actual fuck." the blonde gave me a stare that says 'what kind of psycho are you' in a joking way of course, she could never hate me.

I reach under again, but this time I was laying on the floor.

"Aha!" I shout.

"Did you find your sword?" Adora asks.

"Nope, but I did find my missing ring!"
"Y/n!"
"What? It's very valuable!" I reason with her.

"Okay, fourth times a charm!"

I reach under my bed and finally pull out my sword.

"Ew." I mumble.
"That is the dirtiest sword I have ever seen." Adora looks at it, trying to hold in her laughter.

"Whatever." I walk over to the waterfall and put my sword under it.

"I finally gave that thing a use. Can you hand me a towel?"
"Sure."

Adora hands me a towel and I dry off the Sword.

"Okay, so do I just say it or..." I wait for an answer.
"I mean, I don't know. I guess?"

"For the honor of Grayskull!" I say and the Sword starts to light up and I start to glow.

"Is your transformation also this dramatic?" I ask.
"Wouldn't know." the blonde shurgs.

After a few moments of the glowing I lower the Sword down cause my arm was starting to hurt.
I tried to transform again.

"Oh, wow." Adora stares in amazement.
"What? Did I do it?" I question.
"Mhm, you totally did. Okay, WOW."
"Is my She-Ra form that good looking?" I tease.

I see a blush creep on her cheeks and she says,
"Wh-What? No, of course not! Nobody can outdo the original!"
"Mhm, liar."
"Am not!"

I walk over to the mirror and and look at myself.