Notice.

"The way I had plans for this story as an author, is gonna wreck me to say this.

After three months of staring at my drafted chapter in Wattpad and debating on how I’m gonna conclude this story for good, I’ve decided that it’s best for me to just stop writing and end it.

First reason for this is being that I know I’m keeping hundreds of people on their toes waiting for months on end at my expense and that isn’t fair. When I started this, I wasn’t expecting that many views and reads considering the clicheness of the theme but people digged it. Yay me. Even I read over this and dig it a lot. But my last update was the morning of New Year’s Day and basically, much time has passed. I know exactly how to get from point A to point B, I just can’t write out the things that occur in between, which builds up.

Second reason, which many of my closest friends know, is that a character in this story that holds a lot of significance passed on within two weeks of my last update. So that deaded my vibe, especially because I know that he was close with a member of my family and it’d just be weird to continue writing a fic using a now deceased person as a character. Not my thing, plus I myself will probably get freaked out by something while writing it.

So needless to say, the lives of Hazel, Rakim, Laylani, and everyone else will now come to a close. I don’t want to completely leave the readers in the dark about it, so what I plan on doing is offering sort of a long summary/explanation about how the story will end. After writing the first installment (Acid, hence the title), I planned on making this story have two other parts: a prequel (Gone), and a Sequel (due to be titled Lost). So I will be writing out how both stories would have ended if I didn’t decide to stop writing this.

I’m really sorry to the readers, supporters, critiques, and fans of this story shit who’ve sorta grown close to the plot and the characters. I love them as much as y’all do, but I can’t keep writing something I know I cannot finish. That won’t mean I’m quitting writing for good, because I still have a lot of muse for plenty of original things, I just won’t be writing anything related to this.

Again, I’m sorry to those who genuinely loved the story, and I will make it up to y’all as my readers."