{14}

After successfully getting acquainted with the gang and listening in on a lot of their so called secrets, we finally knew enough to make the bust. On the third night, we made sure we had packed everything we needed. Pagers, ammo, walkie talkies, semis and techs, machine guns, everything. We had to pretend like we were attending the party they were holding and be discreet about it too. I wasn't looking forward to any of it, I actually had a really bad feeling about it. But I guess two nights of playing the comforting role distracted me for a little while.

An hour and a half of comforting for the night, I went back to our suite, deciding to get ready and rethink the situation. I took a quick shower, ordering something small on room service and waiting for Laylani to return from Ferg's. I dried my hair, lotioning myself before strapping the small clips of ammo to each of my thighs. I hoped the outfit I was supposed to be wearing was long enough to disguise it as I rechecked the supply we had in each of the guns. My pager beeped and I ran to the front door, covering myself with the robe as I opened the door, letting Laylani in. "Everything ready that we actually need?" She asked right away, setting her bag down on the couch as she slid out of her coat, going in the room to change. I nodded, locking the door. "I double checked everything. We've got enough, and then some." I answered, picking my clothes up off of the bed. "You sure you honestly want to do this? Twelvy offered to stay in the back room with you in case you turned down last moment." She pressed, starting on her hair.

I sighed, sitting on the bed. "I honestly don't have a choice. I can't hide from all this shit forever, it's no use keeping my lame ass halo." I mumbled and she looked at me, stopping what she was doing. "Hazel, are you trying to change yourself in order to adjust?" She asked, walking over to me and I shrugged. "I needed to start." She sighed, shaking her head. "That's not the way to go about things. I've seen girls come and go outta here throwing themselves away, dying inside and out even. This life may be hard to deal with yeah, especially with your background and what happened to you, but never change who you are and what you're about." She frowned. "Cause you're gonna be even more unhappier than you were before." She simply went back to what she was doing, and I blinked, readjusting. "...Would it be bad if I shot just one?" I asked nervously and she smiled. "If you truly want to shoot one. You can shoot one."

An hour passed and it was time for us to do what we had to do. We checked in and found out the guys had a plan on how they were going to enter. Halfway through the party, they'd slip in, fire warning shots, and get on with the bust. All we had to do is make our way inside, distract for 30 minutes, do some harm, and the job for us was complete. I sighed, hiding my weaponry well and looking appealing before heading to the upper floor with Lay. There were people set up near the front door, and inside I panicked slightly, wondering how we were supposed to expect everyone to get in without getting caught by a guard. But they assured us they knew their way inside with the help of blueprints, and when they assured, we simply had to take their word for it and go with it. They let us inside, and I looked around the place, seeing it was packed with model broads, semi famous people, and just upscale people in general. It was a classy function, but you could tell the drugs involved were hardcore. No weed or Olde English, but instead, Moscato and fine wine, cocaine, X pills, mollies, anything classy.

We flashed out smiles, taking small cups of the hard vodkas and drinks being served. "This place has got to be the whitest party I've ever been to." Lay mumbled beside me in disgust, taking only a few short sips of her drink. "How long of this standing around shit do we have before we make a move?" I whispered and she looked at the watch. "We've got roughly 15 minutes to reel in the hosts." She looked around, chewing her lip. "They have a back room, so I figure the hosts we wooed and everyone else are in there. These people are just attendees, standing around idle." I nodded, listening before making a face. My stomach felt funny, and I dismissed it as the drinks and not eating much today. I calmed myself, socializing briefly with some of the targets and the guests before the time came. "How about a tour of the backroom?" I asked seductively to one of the targets we were after, sitting on his lap and messing with his hair. He rose a brow, grinning up at me. "With you two beautiful ladies? Of course you get a tour." Laylani giggled, twirling her hair around her finger. "Show me now, maybe you can have us both?" She bit her lip, looking at me and I nodded, leaning down to unbutton the shirt he was wearing and kissing his neck. Instantly I felt his breathe quicken and I placed my hand on his chest, feeling his heart race and himself hardening beneath us. He nodded quickly and we both looked at each other, flashing an approving smile.