{21}

"Tell me everything you know."

 I swallowed hard, flicking my eyes between both intruders and the things on the floor. Was no one really here? I shook my head slowly, almost unnoticeable. "A-About what..." I answered weakly, which was the incorrect answer. Quicker than I could catch on to, the blade went from being pressed against my stomach to slashed against my cheek and I yelped, biting down on my bottom lip hard as I winched, already feeling the oozing blood trickling down my cheek. "Don't fucking play stupid with me, bitch. You know exactly what the fuck I'm talking about." He spat at me, and I closed my eyes, continuing to shake my head. He grunted in annoyance, grabbing me by my neck and pushing me roughly back against the couch again. This time I didn't bother sitting myself back up, staying on my side against one of the girls.

"You lovely, slutty ladies are probably wondering what we're doing ransacking your slave master's apartment." He announced, backing away from us. "And since the leader of keeping your legs wide open won't tell me." He cut a sharp glare at me, and all the hairs on the back of my neck stood up as my bottom lip started to quiver. "It looks like I'mma have to inform you all my self." He started pacing back and forth across the room, hands behind his back, still holding on to the switchblade he cut me with. "These fuckin' pigs have something we want. Something very valuable. And we're gonna take it. And then we're gonna take you." He paused, smirking as small gasps of fear arose in the room from all of us. "And if it doesn't go as planned, well..."

He picked up one of the closed duffel bags, unzipping it to reveal an explosive. The room went silent as we gazed at it. It wasn't turned on, but it could be in a matter of minutes if anybody fucked something up. "You're gonna die." He let it sink in for a moment before dropping it in front of the couch, kneeling in front of me and grabbing my face. "Now I'm gonna ask you one more time, Blondie. Where does he keep his shit." I looked him in the eyes for a moment, not answering for a few seconds. I could see him visibly getting angry and I opened my mouth to speak before a low, tired voice spoke from beside me. "She doesn't know."

I turned my head to see Laylani with her eyes closed. "Excuse me?" He moved other to her and she blinked. "She. doesn't. know." She opened them and turned to look at him. "She's not used to this shit." I looked at her, surprised. She was only half way lying. I was used to everything well now, I've been here for about 7 months now. But she was telling the truth when she told him that I had no idea where he kept his values. He looked back at me, glaring in conformation. I kept the same look on my face and he snarled. "All I know is somebody better answer my muthafuckin' question before someone gets hurt." The room was silent again, minus a scoff from Laylani. "You think...they'd tell us?" She questioned him, tilting her head up to look him in the eye. "We're comfort girls, not his associates. You're wasting your fucking time..." "Lani." I whispered, scared for her. I wasn't sure what she was doing or what plan she was coming up with in her head, but I can still remember clearly what Ferg did to her that night...this situation was similar, but different. This was life or death.

The second intruder, who oddly enough never said a word throughout this whole ordeal, suddenly walked up to her, grabbing her by her hair and pulling her off the couch, jerking her up violently. She clenched her jaw, moving her wrists. He slammed her face into the table, cracking the glass and throwing her on the floor. I bit my lip to keep from making a noise, this was way worse than that night. Way worse. The leader of the two, switchblade in hand, took the tip of the knife and dragged it across her neck, not deep enough for her to bleed to death, but enough to force a sound out of her, a painful one. Blood stained her teal blue hair and her entire face was bloody, save for a few places. I could throw up. Matter of fact, I needed to.

"I-I have to pee." I stammered quickly, remaining in a quiet tone. He looked back at me. "What the fuck did you say?" I shifted uncomfortably, moving my wrists in impulse. "I'm 5 months pregnant almost. Can I please...just use the restroom?" I begged, biting my lip. "Please..." He waited a while before answering, nodding for his companion to accompany me. He pulled me up carefully, pushing me out of the room into the bathroom. "Go on." He said, stopping and I moved my arms. "You don't need yo fuckin' hands to pee." "Unless you want me to pee through my pants, yes I do..." I mumbled and he rolled his eyes, taking out a smaller blade and cutting the tape. "Hurry up. You got 5 minutes." I nodded and walked inside, shutting the door quietly and locking it from the inside. I waited for him to walk away before kneeling down, grabbing the cell phone I knew one of the girls hid at the bottom of the laundry basket. I looked through the contacts, shakily looking for the number. I stopped at Rakim's, calling it and wishing he'd pick up sooner. It stopped ringing and I heard noise in the background. "Yo." He mumbled tiredly, and I felt relieved to hear his voice, tears welling up in my eyes. "You need to come back now, there's people looking for things here and-" I whispered quickly, stammering into the phone. "Hol up, hol up, slow down. Hazel? What the fuck is it, what's the matter?" He questioned, tone changing. "Please, come back..we're all tied up, they have a bomb and guns and...I think they killed Laylani, I don't know, please..!" I cried, covering my mouth. "Where are you?! We on our way, stop crying, tell me you're nowhere near them. "I'm in the bathroom, I locked the door but he's coming back in 5 minutes...please, we need, I need.." I paused, shaking as I heard footsteps coming from the hall. "Hurry up please...they might do something...please..." I begged, whispering quietly as the doorknob jiggled. "I'm coming, we almost there. Stay on the phone with me Haze. I know you can't but calm down." I shook my head. "Open the fucking door!" I heard one of them yell from outside the door. "I can't, I have to go before they find out." I almost dropped the phone, hearing him shout for me to wait but I hung up, throwing it back in the basket and flushing the toilet, tossing water on my hands before opening it.