{10}

"Purple kisses on yo' neck, thinkin' bout the day we met..."

Tense, but pleasurable. I craved more, as if the full thing wasn't already stroking slowly and deeply. Grunts, groans, moans, and exhales were the only audible thing, it was nobody else witnessing his fingertips tracing delicately along my lines of my body, planting soft and gentle kisses and bites along my neck, arching my back and inhaling as...

"Body dripped in sweat..."

-

"Just relax..." I squinted, trying to hold on to the shredded remains of my soberness. The faces in the room were a blur, as well as the identities, as I looked around, seeing bright hues and swirls of color. I didn't know what all I took, but the last thing I remembered from the back of my mind was the night Laylani reminded me about Acid. Assuming that was what I took, I tried leaning forward, failing and remaining where I was. I felt out of my body as I felt slick sweat start to stick on my body, hearing faint conversations and laughters. "Oh shit, she's faded as fuck..." "Damn, look at her." "You sure she's aight?"

I laughed out of nowhere, looking up at him. Something overcame me, something...unexplainable. I felt lust. He leaned down, kissing on my neck as I shut my eyes, still seeing trippy pictures in the darkness. I lost track of time as well as my mind, biting on my lip. "How you feelin'?" I heard him ask in my ear and I grinned, still laughing. "Numb...it's gooooood..." I dragged out, feeling him move pieces of hair away from my face. I giggled, still feeling trippy. But it was so damn hot...

I breathed heavily, completely numb and unaware of how much he was trailing his hands along my body. I didn't do much but moan lightly, liking the attention I was getting. He rose a brow, as if for confirmation, and I nodded, biting my lip again and grinning. I rubbed my legs together, poor attempt at trying to ease the moistness from being so turned on. Feeling around for the zipper on the front of my dress, I started pulling it down, feeling him grab my hands and try to stand me up. I slouched over, continuing to giggle as he smirked down at me, lifting me up and putting me on his shoulder. "Hmmm..." I mumbled, looking around and seeing we were in a completely different room, alone, and dark. I gasped lightly, exhaling as I felt him lay me down gently. "One to ten, how bad do you want it." He mumbled in my ear and I tried answering, too gone and just holding up both hands.

He licked his lips, smirking and kissing down, finishing off the already unzipped dress. He slipped his hand in and I gasped, tensing up in satisfaction as a slight purr escaped my lips. Rubbing lightly, I felt my pulse quicken, closing my eyes as the rest of the bliss continued, not quite minding nor caring how loud we were being.

"It's so easy to fall in love..."