CHAPTER 7 YOU SUCCESSFULLY CAUGHT MY ATTENTION

There is no important information in the Lu family study, otherwise, with Lu Zhengming's disposition, he wouldn't let his son and assistant go in and out at will.

But the study is still an important site, and the talks often involve corporate secrets. If there is surveillance, video data will be saved. This represents the possibility of exposure. Lu Zhengming will not allow such accidents to happen. Compared to being patronized here, maybe right. For the owner of the family, he is more taboo to be aware of his own movements, so there will be no monitors in the study.

Lu Chen had this one specially made by his research company. Lu Zhengming gave a small network company to his son. He tossed at will, even if he lost it, he was considered Lu family, but he did not know that he had cultivated one that has not yet been released. Of beasts.

Even Wu Liang didn't know that a monitor was pressed here.

Lu Chen did not expect to have unexpected gains today. After taking it out, he put it on the supporting reader.

A segment of pictures appeared on the screen. When I saw Yao Feifei's face, a surprise flashed across his eyes. His old man was about to capsize in the gutter. He has had many girlfriends, but Yao Feifei is an exception.

Yao Feifei was very cautious. First, she checked whether there were any monitors around her with a detector, and then started looking for it after confirming that there were none. Obviously, she found nothing. Judging from her technique, she is a veteran.

Lu Chen remembered her former lover, Yang Zhen, the man who was now facing a crisis because of a mistake in decision-making.

Pointing his finger on the desktop, Lu Chen looked unpredictable.

He directly pressed the fast forward button, and new faces appeared in the screen. Recalling the interaction with Shao Fei just now, the scenes were very clear, and Lu Chen's smile did not reach the bottom of his eyes: "The acting is good."

The mother and son quarreled. It is not difficult to see anxiety and shock from Shao Fei's face. He realized how serious his mother was doing. Unfortunately, Lu Chen could not hear their conversation. This micro-monitor is still in the development stage. There are many shortcomings, such as because of body size restrictions, it can not receive sound.

But even so, the information that should be obtained can be understood by Lu Chen seven or eight.

Press the pause button, the screen stops, and the index finger gently drew a circle on Shao Fei's face, muttering in his mouth: "You surprise me."

Passerby Mr. Jia didn't know that he was an accident in Lu Chen's youth.

Lu Chen posted a video and a text message to Wu Liang: Check her, the more detailed the better.

Shao Fei came downstairs and surprised the housekeeper Yu Shu, bluntly saying whether he was old and confused, and didn't notice when Shao Fei came in.

Although they wanted to meet Shao Fei's mother and son, the other two parties, Lu Zhengming, were on a business trip, but Yao Feifei didn't say where to go. Only Lu Chen and Shao Fei were left on the table.

Shao Fei saw that Lu Chen changed into a casual outfit, looking taller and more charming, even if he had a look in his eyes.

However, what Shao Fei paid attention to was Lu Chen's appearance. Although he couldn't see any emotions, he really didn't see Yao Feifei.

At Lu Chen's sign, he changed the dining place from the hall to the small hall, and the dining table changed from a long table to a small round table, with a wealth of dishes.