CHAPTER 10 YOU SUCCESSFULLY CAUGHT MY ATTENTION

Shao Fei was a little annoyed, and when facing Lu Chen, he turned on automatic defense.

I can only come to the dining table with Lu Chen's eyes. The Lu's breakfast is delicious, but no matter how delicious it is, I can't swallow two servings. Shao Fei eats very slowly. He thinks that Lu Chen will be impatient and ignore it. He, but Lu Chen was just typing on his mobile phone, so he should be chatting.

During the period, Uncle Yu sent a package, which was sent by DHL, and Lu Chen motioned to open it.

After taking out the well-packaged things inside, Lu Chen was a little surprised, pondered for a while, and whispered, "Who will let it come?"

Shao Fei didn't hear about it, he had to adapt slowly to continue to be a transparent person in front of the male lead.

Gradually his gaze was placed on the opposite little transparent body, the man licked the milk stain on his lips without noticing, his red tongue rolled around and retracted into the depths, Lu Chen put down the teacup in his hand, and a few drops of tea came out. , As if his hands were not steady.

Shao Fei was still swallowing the food bit by bit, feeling something, and bumping into the black eyes.

Lu Chen saw that he had eaten a quarter, and interrupted directly: "If you can't eat it, don't eat it."

How does the hero know that he won't be able to plug it in soon? Now this is just right to be full, and it won't be uncomfortable.

Shao Fei never thanked the protagonist for a moment. His eyes blinked, and he was a little grateful. He even forgot who was the culprit. Instead, he felt grateful for being masochistic, just like many people who were designed by Lu Chen and were grateful.

Knowing that Lu Chen is a master at manipulating people's hearts does not mean that there is a way to resist it when really getting along.

Lu Chen stood up, and Uncle Yu handed over his schoolbag and opened his thin eyelids: "I will be in the restaurant at 6:20 from now on, don't be late again."

Shao's mind was blank, he was a little confused: "Huh? Oh."

Will I have to eat with the hero in the future? What kind of grievances and grievances they have, if they want to torture him in this way, don't the male lead know that eating with him is a stress? However, he did not dare to refute a word, and kept reminding himself that impulse is the devil, and that passerby and the male protagonist should not cause conflict.

Shao Fei's honest face is a bit good, but it is reluctant in his heart, but it makes no difference.

Seeing Shao Fei's obedient response, he patted his soft head smoothly, his fingers curled, and his soft touch remained: "Let's go, I'm going to be late."

"But I don't have to go to school." As long as the male lead doesn't trouble him, Shao Fei will treat himself as a wood.

"It may not be useful to do so many questions. It is better to go directly to the exam, and then take the exam again." Lu Chen turned his words and looked at Shao Mupi Tang Fei, "I heard you swear to take the exam?"

Lu Zhengming donated two buildings to the school. At this time, it is not difficult to get a transfer student quota, but which class to go to is ranked according to the score. Except for a few parents who are willing to spend a huge sum of money to give their children a place for the next class all year round. Most of them rely on their own exams.

Shao Fei did have to take the exam. This was an order from Yao Feifei to follow Lu Chen at all times.

"Yes, yes." When did he say it!