CHAPTER 15 YOU SUCCESSFULLY CAUGHT MY ATTENTION

The conversation just now gave Shao Fei a shot and left a cognitive imprint on his subconscious mind, which could not be easily changed.

Seeing Shao Fei's expression of wishing to dig a hole in the ground, Lu Chen felt funny. He stretched out his hand and squeezed his baby-fat cheek, which was as smooth and delicate as the brief contact.

He naturally let go of his hand, his fingers seemed to reawaken the memory, and he rubbed his hands in the dark that he couldn't see. Looking at Shao Fei, who is silent, like a brother who cares about his brother: "Did you bite your mouth just now?"

Shao Fei wiped the corners of his mouth. The blood stains there had long been wiped away. He immediately shook his head when he heard the words: "It's okay. It was just bitten by accident when I knocked it down."

He felt what Lu Chen wanted to say later, and said in advance that he was okay. Is it possible that the male lead wanted to check him?

"How did Brother Chen know that I was there?" Shao Feijiang raised the question that had been suppressed in his heart.

Lu Chen had expected it, and said, "Speaking of this, I also want to ask why you are staying outside. Just now I saw that the destination where the car stopped was not Lu's house. Looking at the location nearby, I remembered that it was not your father's home. Around? You mentioned before that there are still some documents left there, and I am a little worried, so I will come and see you."

This passage is barely reasonable. Lu Chen is indeed a very thoughtful person. Based on one result, many possibilities can be inferred. The only thing that is unreasonable is why Lu Chen cares about him? He appeared so just right, as if he had expected it, how could he not make him feel weird?

It seems unnecessary to care about a dispensable "brother". I have never seen an elephant need to hide itself in front of mosquitoes.

Lu Chen would not do meaningless things, and the seeds of doubt took root in Shao Fei's heart.

Explaining the most unreasonable part, if Lu Chen glanced at the phone Shao Fei was holding, most people would not have thought of so many.

Seeing Shao Fei who was almost a seat away from him unknowingly, "So, how do you plan to thank me?"

"I..." I seem to have nothing to thank you for.

"You owe it first, and you will pay it back when I think about it."

"Yeah, good." One yard goes to one yard. Since the other party is kind to himself, of course he must repay.

The two fell silent again. Shao Fei excused his dizziness. He leaned in the opposite direction and kept reminiscing about the scenes of Lu Chen's appearance. The weirdness came back again, as Lu Chen said?

There is always something that cannot be connected.

Lu Chen learned a lot of skills from his coach when he was hunting. To treat these harmless little animals, he must first reduce their defenses, wait slowly for the opportunity, and then make a fatal blow at a critical moment. The same is true for domesticating animals. Only the most patient hunter can get the rarest prey.

When he found that the little animal was repelling himself, he quietly changed his strategy, played the emotional card, and slowly removed the thick wall surrounding Shao Fei.

If Lu Zhengming asked him what to do if there was an accident in his life now, he might say that he would take control of it again.

If Shao Fei is the original owner, I am afraid that he has already fallen into the dream of a good brother, forgetting how bad the other party was when they first met. But here is Shao Fei who understands Lu Chen's true temperament. The more gentle Lu Chen is, the more Shao Fei will guess the other party's true purpose.