CHAPTER 36 YOU SUCCESSFULLY CAUGHT MY ATTENTION

Shao Fei paused for three seconds. Seeing that rows of squares had been filled in with pencils on the answer sheet, he flipped through the test paper back and forth. Looking back and forth, he saw that the composition had been written on the last page of the test paper. His handwriting is still used.

When did Lu Chen even be able to imitate his own handwriting, or this kind of typical and ugly handwriting? This skill made Shao Fei feel that he had seen what it means to be a true learning tyrant.

It was as if he had taken the exam himself, if he hadn't experienced the scene just now.

He looked at Lu Chen, and when he saw that the other person was looking at him, his calm face was not like the one he had done just now. Shao Fei lowered his head, because he was afraid of being discovered by people around him, he could only whisper: "Change back."

Before that, Shao Fei didn't know that the exam could be done like this, and he didn't even know what Lu Chen had to say about the timing so well. If there were no such troublemakers, what would Lu Chen plan to do.

But no matter what you do, you can't deny that Lu Chen is going wild.

Fortunately, at this time, there were still a few students from Class 12 shouting at their monitor Zhuo Fan and let the monitor go out to talk. Zhuo Fan became the focus of the crowd for a while, and no one paid attention to them in the last row.

Lu Chen just shrugged indifferently, and smiled coquettishly like coaxing a child. This time he showed eight white teeth. Then he took out the note paper from the drawer and glanced at the farce that was about to end outside. , Quickly wrote a sentence on the paper, crumpled it into a ball of paper and threw it on top of Shao Fei's desk, and the whole operation was seamless.

But at this time, the few boys in Class 12 who were making trouble were about to be driven out by Teacher Bao. The troublemaker Ding Lin glanced in the direction of Lu Chen. It was better to stare at him than to look at it. That meant, you are a favor. I paid it back.

Lu Chen muttered silently: Thanks.

In one fight, Lu Chen completed multiple tasks at one time, but the most important thing was for today's monthly exam. According to Shao Fei's schedule, it would take some time to get into the first class by strength, but Lu Chen He didn't want to wait for this period of time. He had already planned to reach this point when he found his mind. Of course, the specific situation still needs to be adjusted.

Shao Fei was a little nervous. Seeing that the situation had almost subsided, he glanced at the angry teacher Bao on the podium. The other party could not pay attention to the students below them in a short time. The most important thing is that most of the students in class I are very conscious. , Most teachers are still very relieved.

Shao Fei opened the paper ball, and saw a row of dragon-like characters flying around on it, very scribbled but still very beautiful: This is our secret, you are also an accomplice now, behave, and I will buy you sweets later.

Really... this man is too shameless.

Moreover, Lu Chen was sure of the psychological weakness of most people.

I bought sugar because last time Lu Chen said something and couldn't think of a question, so he ate more sugar. Later, when Shao Fei did the question, he would often have sugar in his mouth. Lu Chen's well-behaved appearance caused Lu Chen to buy more in case of a problem. Need.

Shao Fei still wanted to turn his head to say something, but the storm had subsided, and he could only crumple the small piece of paper into a ball at the speed of his shadowless hand and threw it into the drawer.