CHAPTER 54 PLEASE START YOUR PERFORMANCE

Lu Yuan gazed gently at the waiting people sitting beside the small mound not far away, while at the same time the aura on his body became more and more reckless and arrogant, in sharp contrast with his eyes.

Rather than being swallowed in the high temperature, the aura of the ice element is like breaking a bamboo.

The seal that has been dormant for nearly ten thousand years is shaking, and the dazzling light breaks through the billowing magma. This eternally flowing flame land is collapsing at the speed of the naked eye, and the ground is cracking like a network of cracks.

Shao Fei stood up in a panic. He didn't know when his hearing was restored. There was a trace of panic in his calm tone: "Lu Yuan..."

Before the word "Shang Xian" could be called out, he was shaken by the crack under his feet and fell into the crack below.

The feeling of weightlessness made Shao Fei's throat seem to be blocked.

At the moment of the moment, a pair of cold and generous hands dragged him into the air, with his palms slightly harder, Shao Fei instantly bounced back into Lu Yuan's arms, Shao Fei panting in shock, his hands clung to the fall from the sky unconsciously Man.

How could Shao Fei think that Lu Yuan could have come here earlier, but it was a little bit slower.

And that little bit also made Shao Fei hold on to himself at this moment.

Even with Awu's hug and sleep, he had never been so close before, and Lu Yuan sighed in satisfaction.

The chin rested on Shao Fei's head, and the person in his arms was still panting in shock.

The corner of Lu Yuan's mouth hooked slightly, it was really sticky.

If Shao Fei could see it at this time, he would find that it was very similar to Lu Chen's hobby, even his prank expression was exactly the same.

Even if Lu Yuan's palm turned black at this time, and the hand that was originally like a porcelain jade cracked like volcanic rock, as if he was suffering from the burning of the underground fire, Lu Yuan also smiled triumphantly.

Seeing that Shao Fei was in danger just now, he directly increased the speed of destroying the seal.

But if someone can be so proactive, this injury is nothing.

When Lu Yuan found out in such a crisis, Shao Fei didn't remove the blindfold on his face. He was so obedient... he couldn't put it down.

At the critical moment, he still remembered that Shao Fei first called his name just now, and he knew that Shao Fei was so worried about him, but Lu Yuan's smile still widened.

"Shang, Shangxian..." Shao Fei calmed down, and stepped a little away embarrassedly, but he was still in Lu Yuan's arms anymore.

I kept thinking about what he was doing just now, whether he really wanted to die, this is Lu Yuan, who hates being touched the most in the original book, he hasn't been slapped to death!

Lu Yuan Shangxian is really too big.

How could Lu Yuan and Lu Chen be so different from each other because they are the same male protagonist.

Lu Yuan let out a hmm, how good it would be to call out the name directly like just now, and what suffix should be added.

Reaching out and tapping the back of Shao Fei's head gently, the silk ribbon was taken away. Shao Fei's vision was temporarily blurred. When it slowly became clear, he was so scared that he immediately closed his eyes again. What is this ghost flying all over the sky? The landslide behind this What is the eruption of a fissure volcano? The turbulent magma boiled from the fissures in the land of flames, rushing in all directions, destroying everything it passed.