CHAPTER 51 PLEASE START YOUR PERFORMANCE

If you don't know who caused the trick, it's not Shao Fei.

So when he saw Yunge showing a strange smile at him, Shao Fei remained stern and silent.

In the past few days, while Shao Fei was still healing, she quietly explored the situation near this palace. In order to better sneak in, she prepared both herself and Shao Fei for the discoloration of pupils that Yun Yi used to prepare for her unexpected needs. The potion, they are at least on the surface the green pupils of the citizens of the underground city, otherwise they would go to the execution ground every minute if they were found.

Seeing that Shao Fei was awake, Yun Ge immediately ran over, thumped the uncle's leg fondly, squeezed his shoulders, and asked warmly: "Oh, handsome uncle, you have slept for three days."

"Why do I sleep for three days? You know better than me."

Yunge has something to say: "Master..."

Shao Fei was a little disappointed: "Yunge, have you ever thought about why I took that pill."

Yunge calmed down and nodded, "Because you trust me."

There is no real stupid person in this world. If you are deceived by someone close to you, it is mostly because of trust.

Once trust collapses, it is difficult to re-establish it.

Shao Fei understood her feelings and sighed, "Au has never harmed us."

Yun Ge's eyes were tearful: "But Yun has always treated me very well before hurting me, especially sticking to me."

Before exposure, who knows if the closest person stabbed you in the back, so without hesitation, without emotion.

"I can't help it. Look at that thing, oh, okay," Yunge changed his words immediately after seeing Shao Fei's eyes, "Au, he is underground, and he can't go home with us. The long-term pain is worse than the short-term pain. Always separate. Besides, don't you think his appearance is too abrupt?"

Shao Fei went silent, thinking that he was mostly healed by Yunge's pill, what right did he have to blame her.

Feeling that Shao Fei was showing a caring attitude in his helplessness, Yun Ge threw himself into his arms, crying: "Uncle, I only have Moying and you...I won't lie to you."

"Don't do this in the future." If you always contact others on the premise of whether the other party will hurt yourself, then there will be nothing you can trust in the end, so what's the point of living like this.

"Can you continue to believe in me?" asked carefully.

I patted the girl's back, the palms of her palms and the backs of her hands are all fleshy, what can he do?

Feeling the uncle's softening, the girl immediately smiled like a flower.

Shao Fei stared blankly at the face in front of him that didn't seem to have any signs of crying.

I almost scolded in my heart.

Deceived again!

"It's not that easy to cry, but I was really guilty just now." Yunge stuck his tongue out, the uncle's heart was so soft, this person exuded her appetite everywhere, I really like it.

Even the uncle's appearance is so handsome, if there is no such thing as Lu Yuan Shangxian, maybe...

Forget it, the uncle didn't mean anything to her.

Shao Fei's anger was declining again, and exhausted three times. He was powerless to the evil spirits of the male and female protagonists.

Can only say: "You are so insidious, sooner or later I will be fooled by you to finish the game." But I don't worry about her being bullied by others.