CHAPTER 40 YOU SUCCESSFULLY CAUGHT MY ATTENTION

The gaze that seemed to swallow him made Shao Fei retreat steadily and was unwilling to contend with it.

Lu Chen usually seems to have a gentle and polite personality, and it is difficult to provoke him because he has a very high tolerance limit on the surface.

In general anger, he will slowly find his place behind his back.

Shao Fei vaguely sensed the danger. He saw a secret door next to him. He remembered that Lu Chen's rooms on this floor were all connected. Shao Fei turned around and wanted to run there, but Lu Chen grabbed him. , Fell towards the big bed in the center, spinning around in front of him, his body and head rebounded by the elastic force of the bed.

Shao Fei was a little dizzy. The next moment, this man who looked like a cheetah straddled him and looked at him condescendingly.

Shao Fei looked at Lu Chen in panic as if it were a small animal who couldn't get out.

"I'm afraid of what I'm going to do to you?" Lu Chen's smile didn't reach the bottom of his eyes, and he looked at the person he tried his best to care for him. What's the use of forbearance..."

Seeing Shao Fei blinking his eyes and looking at him with a pitiful taste, Lu Chen raised his hand and gently stroked his cheek. Amid Shao Fei's trembling, he lowered his head: "I love you, who will love me, eh? Yes, you never care about me, just deal with it in your eyes."

At that moment, Shao Fei couldn't conceal the trace of guilty conscience he was said to be. Sometimes his unobvious behavior may be seen in Lu Chen's eyes.

Deep down in Shao Fei's heart, he always thought that Lu Chen was so tough that no one could hurt him. He was like a man with an iron wall. He never thought that he would see Lu Chen's fragile side.

"Care... um" before he finished speaking, he was covered by Lu Chen. Shao Fei yelled twice, and he saw Lu Chen's red eyes. He was anxious. Lu Chen leaned forward, his breath was in his. There was a voice in my ears, almost squeezed out: "I don't want to hear anything from you now, little liar, still want to lie to me?"

"Do you always think you are playing games with me? Actually, you are better at acting than me!"

Shao Fei was a little uncomfortable, and gradually began to breathe hard. He struggled twice, but was quickly suppressed like a flapping butterfly. After moving his trembling legs twice, he encountered Lu Chen's seemingly gentle but firm The fabric rubbed against his legs, like a small current rushing to the two of them, Lu Chen's eyes were dim, and his body was embedded in it.

Released the hand covering Shao Fei, Shao Fei gasped, with two lumps of flushing on his face, looking more real than usual.

There is a hint of ridicule in Lu Chen's words: "Are you happy after playing with me for so long?"

Shao Fei shook his head desperately, the physiological tears filled his eyes, and the people in front of him looked a little fuzzy.

Shao Fei understands something from the conversation just now.

"Push me away..." Lu Chen said suddenly.

If you push me away, I will consider letting you go.

It seems that this is the meaning of Lu Chen's words.

This sentence is too familiar. Shao Fei remembers it as if he had it once. It was like a long time ago, and it seemed to have happened just now.

The doubts at the time are still in my heart.

He faintly felt that it might be late then.

But now he has no time to think about it, and he accumulated strength to push Lu Chen away.