CHAPTER 12 YOU SUCCESSFULLY CAUGHT MY ATTENTION

Lu Chen looked at the passer-by who wished to be far away from him. His dark eyes had no emotions, but the sense of oppression disappeared. He turned around and waited for Shao Fei to come up, half reproaching him: "Why didn't you enter the classroom just now? If you didn't find it, you planned to leave like this?"

Lu Chen's attitude is very ordinary. It seems that the indifference just now is all his illusion, and he doesn't seem to be angry? real or fake?

This is not like turning a book, but like a rocket!

Shao Fei hesitated because of the change in the attitude of the protagonist before and after.

Shao Fei pondered the words and whispered: "There are too many people, I didn't plan to go straight away, so you worry." These are scene words, scene words.

"Oh, I also know that I am worrying." Lu Chen flicked the forehead of Passer-A, his attitude was even called cordial.

Shao Fei held his head, but did not hide this time. One is that the male protagonist behaves too naturally, the other is that he didn't see it, and the third is that he... dare not.

Looking up, I only feel that the current sun is too dazzling and a bit dazzling. The teenager in front of him wore only a white shirt and black suit trousers, which outlined his slim and slender figure, and his delicate facial features were drawn out by light and shadow.

The invisible sense of distance makes passerby afraid to look more.

Quickly, almost blinded by Flash, he actually felt that the male lead was releasing his charm for a moment.

How could it be possible.

Cold and calm, the other party is also made of carbohydrates, but the composition is very beautiful, you can't be confused by the appearance, but there is the main person who cannibals and does not spit out bones.

"I will try to squeeze in from now on." Well, let's talk about it.

The passers-by tried hard to ensure that the honest looks made people can't help but believe.

Why is he so obedient, so obedient that makes people wonder what the limit of his endurance is.

Lu Chen looked at the part of the passerby who was slightly bent down, like a swan, with a small hemorrhoid on it, looming among the fine hair, white and soft ears, and would tremble slightly when he was afraid, curled up his fists. Lu Chen looked away.

He seems to have forgotten the embarrassment just now, and instead is like a good brother: "That's right, since Dad and Aunt Fei handed you over to me, I will take care of you, or-you actually don't trust me?"

Lu Chen leaned over slightly, his icy eyes flashed.

With the heat wave in the late summer, Shao Fei was a little itchy, not daring to turn his head, and hurriedly defended: "How come, I trust it."

Just kidding, killing him can't let the hero misunderstand him, from Shao, don't want to try the hero's tricks at all.

Seeing Shao Fei's blushing face in the sun, Lu Chen's tone was more gentle: "Don't be nervous, I'm only a few months older than you. We are in the same generation, right?"

Lu Chen watched the little animals unknowingly enter his circle in a persuasive manner.

Passerby was still hanging his head, and didn't pay attention to the deeper and deeper gaze of a certain brother above.

"Yeah." He nodded, as if it made sense to say so. He didn't conflict with the male lead, so why did he have nothing to look for.

It's just that the male protagonist who lost his smile in the hallway just now has a sense of oppression that makes him feel at a loss.