CHAPTER 48 PLEASE START YOUR PERFORMANCE

Since Ah Wu is not tall, half of Yun Ge's body dragged long traces on the ground when he was carrying it.

Awu saw that Shao Fei still stayed still, and pointed to the sky.

Shao Fei looked at the two full moons that were still red just now, and they were slowly covered up, looking like two quarter moons.

This is a natural phenomenon that will occur in the underground world called a black moon eclipse. As long as it appears, there will soon be a black sandstorm here, and even underground creatures will be killed in this disaster.

Shao Fei didn't dare to delay, and followed Ah Wu closely.

Ah Woo pointed at a distance again, which meant that there was a safe place over there.

Judging from the way Awu was familiar with the road, it was really clear that he would only know it when he lived here, so through observation, Shao Fei directly denied the possibility of the other party falling into the ground with them.

More and more parts of the moon are covered. Now there is only a thin crescent. The black particles in the air accumulate more and more. Shao Fei wiped his nose and found that his hands were full of small particles. They quickened their pace, and Yun Ge was dragged forward almost entirely.

Shao Fei came to a fault. Awu pushed Yunge from above with a very normal expression in front, and saw her rolling down to the bottom, watching a graceful and magnificent woman being pushed into a gray face with a bun. Shao Fei was also crooked, looking messy and completely devoid of the appearance of the Demon Sect beauty, Shao Fei was speechless.

Shao Fei wanted to say a few words, but Ah Wu turned his head and called him, then left the place and slid down with Yun Ge's body.

Although the strength of the cultivator's body is extraordinary, Shao Fei's head is a little dizzy when treated like this, and it is too late to bring people back. Her body surface is almost destroyed by Ah Wu.

He even wondered in his heart whether Ah Wu was avenging Yun Ge indirectly, knowing that Yun Ge still cares about his appearance and what he destroys, which is a bit cruel.

Because her attitude just now was indeed not very good, she always regarded Ah Wu as an enemy, even when Shao Fei's explanation and Mo Ying's explanation on the road said Ah Wu was their savior, she didn't believe it at all. Sometimes the heroine Still quite stubborn.

Shao Fei thought of Ah Wu's clear eyes, and he felt that he was a little sorry for Ah Wu's kindness.

Below the ground is the dilapidated ruins covered by black soil, which is extraordinarily magnificent from the architectural point of view, but it is only an abandoned ancient building. Shao Fei looked back and found that a small string of black vortexes curled up on the black ground that looked like barren soil, and he trembled with a little intensive fear.

The two ran while sliding along the landslide, entering through a small entrance. It was pitch black inside, and there was also a damp smell that would only be produced after a long time of being abandoned. The two explored it, and there were no monsters and other dangers that Shao Fei had imagined.

The fine particles in the air are getting denser, and the nose is full of them flying and dancing. The way they come is almost unclear. This is the interior of the building. It is conceivable that they will be swept in just a step later. , There is no chance of escape.

Shao Fei held his breath and rolled into a dry stone chamber with Ah Wu, and when the wind screamed, they pushed the stone gate together.

The wind crazily swept into the interior through the cracks. At the moment it was completely closed, countless small particles hit the huge stone gate, and the sandstorm came, even if the sound shook on the eardrum.