CHAPTER 55 PLEASE START YOUR PERFORMANCE

Just now when Lu Yuan walked out of the sky, the gatekeeper of the Seven-Star Sect noticed that the surprised expression turned into ecstasy until he disappeared from Lu Yuan: "Xianzun Lu Yuan!"

The Seven Star Sect has a rule. All disciples, immortals, and elders in the sect must walk with a sword to show respect. Of course, this rule does not apply to the lord and some respected ancestors. They are not there. Compliance within the scope.

On weekdays, Lu Yuan also leads by example, but today is extraordinary...

The speed at which he appeared and left was incredibly fast. If it weren't for the posture that could travel from the sky without a sword, and the white mist of ice drawn out of the sky because of the high speed, the gatekeeper would not be sure about them. Patriarch Lu Yuan came back.

The news of Lu Yuan's return to the sect was exploded in the Seven Star Sect. In recent days, the morale of Lu Yuan Xianzun, who had been badly injured by the five powers, was given a forcible injection, and everyone became active.

Lu Yuan's name alone represents cohesion, with blind admirers all over the mainland.

Lu Yuan was originally the righteous leader whom everyone respected. Now he has lost his track near the Litian formation, and the news spread throughout the continent. Other sects have become more and more eager to move, especially recently the Ghost Sect has become more and more unscrupulous in provocations, making the Seven Star Sect's People are panicking.

However, the disciple of the Seven Star Sect was still the most calm of all the sects, obeying the command of the head and staying behind closed doors, ignoring the rumors of the outside world, and waiting for Lu Yuan's return.

So when the head Xin Ruyi got the news that Lu Yuan was back alive, a smile finally appeared on his sad face for days. He hurriedly hurried to the Houshan Cave Mansion where Lu Yuan was located, and couldn't wait to see his ancestors.

The Seven-Star Zongmen is located on an extremely rare spiritual vein on the mainland, and Lu Yuan's newly opened cave mansion is the strongest spiritual energy in the spiritual vein.

They all understood that the news of Lu Yuan's return would soon spread everywhere, shutting up all the rumors about Lu Yuanxianyu.

Lu Yuan, who caused the shock of the sect, was concentrating in his cave at this moment. Lu Yuan looked at Shao Fei, who was frozen in bed by time. Although Shao Fei did not wake up, No.7 had already woke up from his drowsiness. .

I found that Lu Yuan's eyes trembled like fallen leaves in a gust of wind, and the appearance of the "woman" in front of him was exactly the same as that of its original owner, Yunge, but what they feared most was Yang Qi, and it knew this in an instant. People are their natural enemies, not Yunge, but the terrifying man, the existence they fear most.

No words were needed at all. Seven obediently hugged her much longer tail and continued to pretend to sleep with her eyes closed.

When using the Ice Element Spirit Root to cross the spirits, Lu Yuan touched No.7 specially, and smiled as he watched the shivering look of No.7.

The smile seemed scarier than the expressionless face. On the 7th, he felt that it was a silent threat. Now that he dared to say something, he was afraid that Lu Yuan would notice him again, and the worry about Shao Fei in his heart became more and more urgent.

Its new owner has no sense of crisis at all!

Lu Yuan nourished the spiritual roots for Shao Feidu Ling, and molested No.7 again. In the process, all the depression settled down and his face returned to calm.