CHAPTER 29 YOU SUCCESSFULLY CAUGHT MY ATTENTION

The brakes were too sudden, and most people would hit them immediately if they were not prepared. Lu Chen trained his reflex nerves in the training camp. When he was about to hit Shao Fei, he forced his hands on the seat and car door, and found that Shao Fei's eyelashes moved, forcibly changed the trajectory of his movement, and separated from Shao Fei. Some distance.

With such a movement, the pig can wake up.

Shao Fei opened his eyes and saw Lu Chen above. Because of Lu Chen's existence, his body did not move in a small space. When Shao Fei was about to hit the seat with his head due to inertia, he was palmed with big hands. Cushioned underneath, controlling half of someone's face.

Lu Chen's expression was a bit scary, he was completely absent from the usual male **** fan, his eyes were sharp as a knife, and there was more a rare anxiety.

It was originally on the critical point of the selection line, and was interrupted abruptly when the next decision was to stop.

What is not available is more eager.

The desire that breeds in the darkness emerges and can no longer be ignored.

The car finally stopped, and there was the voice of Lao Zhang constantly apologizing, always explaining that he was not careful.

Lu Chen ignored him and asked Shao Fei in a low voice, "Have you hit it?"

Shao Fei stuck his cheek on Lu Chen's palm, hurriedly pulled it away, and straightened himself up. The whole person smelled like a return of soul. The sleepy bug woke up completely: "No, how about you?"

"Am I here to block you? Of course it's okay."

Thinking of Lu Chen's actions just now, he was defending, and I was a little touched.

Shao Fei has a sense of danger that he is about to enter the scene. He knows that the two are playing a fake brother game. As long as the young master is not bored for a day, he will accompany him like this, but the system did not tell him what to do if he is accidentally seduced. end.

When Lu Chen saw the little guy, he would take the initiative to ask himself about the situation, omitting the important part of the matter just now, and explaining the unimportant: "I just wanted to cover you, and I ran into an emergency brake..."

Shao Fei saw that Lu Chen's school uniform was really covered on his body, and thought of something, so he hurriedly opened it and saw a little sugar thread wrapped in the clothes. He wanted to say thank you and thought that Lu Chen asked to say less, so he said nothing. Way to thank: "The coat is dirty, I will wash it for you before sending it over?"

After talking about it, I remembered that the young master's clothes seemed to be handled by a dedicated person, so why did he make such a fuss?

"Yeah." The tips of his eyes raised, enchantingly charming.

Even one hundred thousand volts of electricity is useless against an undeveloped insulator.

After Lu Chen returned to his position, he kept apologizing to Lao Zhang, changing his face like a book, just looking at him indifferently.

The interrupted man is irrational.

Lu Chen was very irritable, people were right in front of him, and it was an excellent opportunity to get close, but he was completely destroyed.

Originally, he might be able to contain his delusions, but now that he has not gotten it, he has gotten worse. How could he not hate it.

Where are opportunities from time to time.