CHAPTER 23 YOU SUCCESSFULLY CAUGHT MY ATTENTION

Shao Fei suddenly felt a cool air rushing up, and as soon as he got it done, he turned his head and bumped into Lu Chen who was standing there sometime. He couldn't really express his expression in the backlight, and there was an inexplicable deep smell in the light and shadow. After looking closely at the other party, he said, "Are you okay? Call."

Lu Chen raised his hand and shook the mobile phone in his hand. At this moment, the phone that rang for the second time hung up again.

After changing to Shao Fei, who had been so defensive against Lu Chen before, he still worried about whether he did something wrong, but he didn't think much about it at the moment, and he didn't think so.

"How embarrassed to let Brother Chen send over?" Shao Fei was a little flattered, never thought that after getting familiar with Lu Chen, Lu Chen could be so easy-going to this point. If there is a display, Shao Fei's favorability level 1 will appear again on top of his head.

Lu Chen: "It's okay. Anyway, I want to walk around after class. The call came twice. I think there should be something important."

Shao Fei immediately wanted to pick it up, because he was approaching. In the dim light, he noticed that Lu Chen's eyes were a bit...turbid, like sewage that was too thick to dissolve.

After hitting Ji Ling, he thought that he hadn't washed his hands yet, so he turned and ran to the sink.

Lu Chen's gaze slid around the round spot again, and looked away nonchalantly.

His wet hand wanted to answer the phone. Lu Chen took his hand and threw the phone into his pocket. He drew a paper towel from the roll on the wall and wiped it for Shao Fei. Shao Fei is not used to it. Close contact, and this kind of slightly intimate behavior, pulled his hand back, but couldn't pull it out, was firmly grasped, and the counsel in his heart appeared again.

"Don't move, how come you are like a child, don't know how to wipe your hands?"

At this time, boys from other classes walked in, and Shao Fei yelled, "I'll do it myself."

"It will be over soon." Lu Chenzai carefully wiped Shao Fei's fingers clean. He looked like he was wiping some artwork. There was obviously no ambiguity. Shao Fei felt a little ashamed. Her cheeks flushed.

He had only seen Lu Chen's shortcomings before, and he was afraid of the male protagonist. Although that was true, Lu Chen was not without merit, and he was not the kind of person who found fault for no reason. The more he thought about it, the more he felt that it was the case , Shao Fei's courage has grown a little bit.

He was silently changing his mind by Lu Chenrunyu.

Shao Fei lowered his head, and his eyes rolled sloppily, and he noticed that Lu Chen's hands were very beautiful.

Bigger than average boys, with distinct bones, slender and powerful, every detail seems to be carefully crafted by God. Sometimes Shao Fei feels that God must be dozing off when he is doing him.

After finally wiping his hands, Shao Fei hadn't called back yet, and there was a third call on the other end. If the average person wouldn't make so many calls if there was nothing to do, he immediately answered it. Lu Chen by his side took the small magnet back, as if it had never appeared before, and the bug had just settled in Shao Fei's phone.

I don't know what was said on the other end, Shao Fei's complexion was a bit bad, and even his lips trembled slightly: "I can't help it."

Then he hung up the call, and even put the call directly on the list of refused to answer.

The two walked back to the classroom, and Lu Chen asked, "What's the matter?"

Shao Fei shook his head. The call just now was from Shao Yuanlong. Now that person is still in the detention center. Not only did he prolong the time, but the relevant department also filed a review and approval with the procuratorate, and may face criminal prosecution. It was not as simple as detention. Shao Yuanlong was sober at this time and tried his best to ask someone for a phone call. He guessed that the boy who came that day was related to Shao Fei.