CHAPTER 8 YOU SUCCESSFULLY CAUGHT MY ATTENTION

Shao Fei looked around sneakily, not seeing anything, whispering something in his mouth, and then proceeded to clean the room that had accumulated an unknown amount of dust and cobwebs.

Lu Chen looked at with interest, and he said several times on the other end of the phone: "I said what's wrong with you, can I get distracted by talking on the phone?"

I think back then, this pervert could do three things with one heart, and make people of the same age hate the existence of it.

"I saw something interesting." That ordinary face, with several faces in just a few days, is now scared. He was afraid of this?

"What's interesting, don't tell me that you are a person. You know what Dong Niangniang said in the group, saying that you are detached and ordinary people can't get into your eyes. I can hear that she still has you in her heart. You really don't think about it anymore. Thinking of compounding?"

"Shit." Lu Chen didn't pay attention to what the other end was talking about, sneered at the little idiot who was on the opposite side still spinning around in circles.

Shao Fei stuck his head out and looked around, but by this time Lu Chen had already hidden behind the curtain, of course Shao Fei had found nothing.

Luo Yufei thought that Lu Chen was dismissive, and still said to himself: "You are really full and you don't know if you are hungry, are there any human beings in this world that can attract your attention?"

Lu Chen looked at the person who turned his head and wiped the floor again. With his bulging butt, he was working hard, like a busy little hamster. It was a creature completely opposite to himself, just like him. He broke into this world by mistake and said: "Do you know what it is like a drop of water enters a pan?"

"Exploded?"

"No, it's boiling."

He locked his gaze on the little transparent body who hadn't noticed it, and then hung up the phone in response to a "will pass".

In fact, Shao Fei was just thinking: "I and you have no grievances in the past and now have no enmity, you great gods, don't find me...otherwise I will burn you paper money? I just came to live temporarily, and it won't be long. Great God Lu or his father will let our mothers and daughters leave..., the so-called wrongdoer, the first passerby is innocent, he just passed by..."

Mr. Passerby felt that talking was helpful to drive away evil spirits, and he was less afraid of talking.

And because there were no plot characters in the room, he let himself go in the empty house and released a part of his nature. He didn't feel afraid of ghosts at all. Isn't it possible that people are not allowed to have something to be afraid of.

Well, he was just stunned.

The article said that this building was built by the ancestors of the Lu family a long time ago. Later, during the Republic of China, there was a turmoil, which caused people to go crazy, and the Lu family loves to be poor and pays attention to poverty. They think that the place left by the older generation cannot be unreasonable. It was demolished, so this building was rebuilt, and it is still there. The furniture and decoration inside are very classic.

Lu Chen looked at it for a while, and realized that Passerby A seemed to have slowed down and started to climb up and down to wipe the furniture. His expression was serious and he wiped the furniture carefully. He found another advantage of the other party. Shao Fei would do anything boring. Take it very seriously, as if life is so interesting.

I took out my mobile phone and used the small software I made a few days ago. There is only one small function, which can block the caller ID and modify the display as required. They did not exchange the numbers, but the numbers on the information are memorized at a glance, directly Dialed over.