CHAPTER 43 PLEASE START YOUR PERFORMANCE

This female demon repairer is a very famous flower-picking thief, who specializes in targeting handsome-looking men, but rarely does it on high-level repairmen like Shao Fei. This time she picked up a leak, of course, she must enjoy it, and her torture method There are endless, all the men she has tasted will turn into slaves of desire, letting her take what she wants.

Shao Fei tried to hold his breath and no longer breathe the fragrance in the air, but the price of this was to consume the little spiritual power left in his body. At this point, he just wanted to escape first, and how could he care about these spiritual powers.

When Shao Fei was clearing the remaining fragrance from his body, the door was opened, and a woman wearing a translucent red gauze walked in barefoot, with a tender smile on her face, her red lips were not touched, she was swaying and looking. As he regained his youth, like a gentle and beautiful man walking out of an ink scroll, looking at herself angrily, her smile deepened, her voice was charming and demon: "You have committed suicide several times, what can I do? This fragrance is to make You are obedient and have not enjoyed the bliss on earth, how can you easily die?"

She slowly went into the water and swam towards Shao Fei.

Shao Fei followed the way of the original owner and looked at her with disgust as she approached him. There is no righteous person who doesn't hate the devil girl.

Her name is Luo Qinghong, a pseudonym, and she is the master of the Flame Palace known as the Flame Demon. She is a relatively important role in the novel. She has appeared many times. Although she did not name her identity, Shao Fei guessed that she is not a little bss. The relationship between the female partner and Lu Yuan was not named, but there must be some connection between the two.

She uses the male yang essence to improve her skill. Three hundred years ago, she was the little junior sister of the male protagonist Lu Yuan. In the Lingyun ceremony, she exposed her natural monster in an accident. She was surrounded and suppressed by masters of several major sects. Fei, when she just entered the golden core stage, when the Taoist couple turned her back, she was about to die away from the golden core, but the novel is very short, and it is not known who will take it to.

Now that she is born with a demon body, she has re-trained her own demon way. In 300 years, she has once again cultivated to the Golden Core Stage, even better than before, but she is no longer the innocent and naive person she used to be. Now she has done a lot of evil. It makes the scalp numb.

Shao Fei watched her slowly approaching him, her fingers coated with Kodan raised a corner of her clothes, her snow-white skin resembled white porcelain, and she said that she was the most famous man in the west, and she was as white as snow. Pretty.

Shao Fei had accumulated the little spiritual power left, and slapped her dantian fiercely. Luo Qinghong did not expect that Shao Fei would have the ability to resist.

Unexpectedly, under such circumstances, the other party would not waste the slightest breathing time. Shao Fei hid in the pool, pressed a mechanism in the water, and the white light of the teleportation circle instantly brightened. When the palace was encircled and suppressed, Luo Qinghong's escape channel, the magic circle could only transmit one person at a time, and the location of the transmission would not be too far from the palace, it was a temporary escape magic circle.

Such a secret place that no one could think of, except for the people who made the magic circle, only Luo Qinghong knew about it.

Of course, there is also Shao Fei who knows the plot in advance.

"Shao, Fei! Do you think I can't catch you if you escape?" Seeing that Shao Fei disappeared into the circle, it would take six hours to open it again. This person also knew the secret of their Flame Palace, let After Luo Qinghong decided that he must taste the taste of this man, he pulled his soul out into the cave, unable to reincarnate, making him speechless!