CHAPTER 45 PLEASE START YOUR PERFORMANCE

The unbearable demons knelt down one after another, no one looked at them directly.

Only then did Lu Yuan take his aura back, and squeezed his head that was still trying to move in his arms, and a little bit of aura passed through his fingertips. As expected, Shao Fei had a little bit of aura, calmed down again, and his spiritual roots shattered. There was no more noise in the cracks, and the number seven who lived above also touched his scorched tail and fell asleep with the owner's sleepiness.

Before every time Lu Yuan touched Shao Fei, he would remind himself that this is an ordinary human being, and he shouldn't use too much force or get angry. He felt like he was carrying a piece of fragile tofu with him.

For this rare physique for thousands of years, I have to bear with everything.

Luo Qinghong hadn't seen Lu Yuan for many years, and found that the other party hadn't changed at all, his face remained the same, and his icy eyes made people dare not look directly at him. That coldhearted look was almost a sign of Lu Yuan. He was right. Everyone is treated the same, even in the face of himself, the person who is judged from the teacher's school, he has exhausted the friendship of the same school's brothers and sisters, and he is the most upright person.

Luo Qinghong looked at the person in his arms. Although she didn't know who it was, she could still feel that this was just an ordinary person.

She would not take this person to heart, her big brother would never go down to the earth for anyone, let alone a mere human being under a hundred years old.

When Lu Yuan passed by, Luo Qinghong passed by: Do you still remember our agreement?

Lu Yuan kept walking away with people in his arms, and said: Although I remember, I'm afraid you don't remember, you have seen You Lingzi recently.

He smelled from her the smell of ghost world, it was very weak, it should be the long-distance transmission of ghost images by people in the ghost world, this is the thousand-mile transmission ability that only the power of the ghost sect and the ghost infant stage can possess.

You Lingzi was originally Lu Yuan's third younger sister. She was rescued by Lu Yuan when she was a child. She realized that she had spiritual roots and brought back to the Seven Star Sect. The same mind, and gradually deepened into obsession.

But no matter how expressly implied, she was rejected without a trace, so she gave birth to a demon, borrowing affection from the ghost who had not been sealed back then to confuse Lu Yuan. As long as the person who is under the curse of love, she will involuntarily love The person who casts the spell, and this is the only person in this life, will never leave, the price is her own death, that is, even if there is no physical body and no cultivation base, You Lingzi is alive in an immortal state of soul, she will live eternally in purgatory Here, suffering in pain all the time.

Back then, Lu Yuan's body was fused with a spirit from outside the sky, and his cultivation became stagnant after he lost his temper. He could only barely maintain it in the Mahayana period. Although the power of the soul was once again strengthened, the cracks in the cultivation were difficult to repair, so he left the customs ahead of schedule. When he was weak, he was hit by You Lingzi's love curse. When he was about to succeed in the double repair, Lu Yuan actually resisted the control of love, and dug out the part that "loves" You Lingzi.

It was literally dug out. You Lingzi did not succeed, but he also invaded half of Lu Yuan's heart. Lu Yuan sliced ​​open his own heart, cut off half, and the abandoned half was later stolen. , Missing.

Now that Shao Fei saw Lu Yuan, only half of his heart was beating.

After digging in Lu Yuan's heart, You Lingzi was backlashed by the love curse and disappeared, but after that, the ghost sect rose again, and their new suzerain was expelled from the mountain gate by the Seven Star Sect in the name of colluding with the ghost sect. You Lingzi, she lurked in the most dangerous swamp forests of the mainland with the ghosts, sending little ghosts to hunt down the various races on the mainland from time to time, and they are becoming more and more rampant. Killing alone, leaving before the immortal cultivator arrived.