CHAPTER 34 YOU SUCCESSFULLY CAUGHT MY ATTENTION

Your friend, Lu·Xi Jing Ben Jing·Chen is about to start his performance

So Feizi was turned into a dog every day

The first thing he smelled was the strong smell of alcohol, and Shao Fei realized that this was a drunk.

This body still has a sensitive fear of the smell of wine, because it reminds him of Shao Yuanlong, and Shao Fei trembles slightly.

When he took over this body, he knew how useless it was. At first, he could breathe after walking a few stops. Now, after his exercise, his physique has improved a little, but it is only that little bit better.

Shao Fei's heart is cold. He is a boy who encounters this kind of thing, mostly because of robbery.

He only carried his mobile phone. Is it OK to scan the QR code?

"Hmm!" He was covering his nose and mouth, and his breathing began to be difficult.

The smell of wine and Shao Fei's breath are intertwined in this slightly cold air.

He found that he was pressed against the back of the door, and the door closed like this. It was originally a dimly lit place. Once the door was closed, no one could be seen. He could only feel that the person was much taller than him, stronger than him, and Just got drunk.

The man's body was against him, the two of them pressed closely together, and pressed his hands behind his back. The powerful leg power resisted Shao Fei's trembling long legs, and his back was cold. The door, with a slightly hot body in front of him, was driven, half-volleyed, and as long as the person let go, he would slide down the door.

Get rid of all the ways Shao Fei can resist, and come to let go of his mouth.

Shao Fei was breathing air, his chest rising and falling, swallowing saliva, persuading the man with difficulty.

When there is no way to resist, he will not be brave for a while.

"I, I don't call, I have no money, but I can go to the bank to take it out for you right away, I swear I won't say anything." Shao Fei forced himself to calm down, but his trembling tone seemed to be The rabbit who is in desperation.

Shao Fei only hopes that the other party can look at the money, and don't do anything out of the ordinary.

He heard the other party sneer, a very weird voice, a bit of a middle-aged man's roughness, and it seemed to have changed his voice.

But this is of course, anyone who can come to rob wants to let others know.

The visitor bent over, approached him, but did nothing, as if it was just a beast sniffing the food before the meal, and the breath was scorching on him as if it had been scalded by fire.

Shao Fei was very nervous. He was very uncomfortable and terrified of this sense of restraint: "What do you... want to do."

A warm breath sprayed on his lips, and Shao Fei gave a chill, and immediately wanted to turn his head.

But the man's anger suddenly rushed up, and even Shao Fei could feel it in the darkness.

He wanted to shrink, but behind it was the door panel.

It was another weird low smile, as if he was trying to escape when he had nowhere to go.

A big hand clamped Shao Fei's shoulder, and suddenly lowered his head and bit his shoulder.

"Hmm--" Shao Fei was only startled, he began to struggle frantically, spreading the fear of his body with his hands and feet.

But Shao Fei's struggle is not the slightest threat to the man. He exhausted all his strength and only pushed the person away a bit. Because of the excessive struggle, he panted harder and his body was trembling.