CHAPTER 32 YOU SUCCESSFULLY CAUGHT MY ATTENTION

The soft and warm touch clearly penetrated from the surface of the skin into the body through the pores, as if the body was plunged into the heat flow, and went straight to the sky.

He trembled and pulled away quickly. Just as his back was about to move, he was pinched by a big hand. He wanted to turn his head to see what it was and make sure of the strange touch, but his eyes were covered by a big palm, and his sight returned. dark.

"What are you moving? It's not good." Lu Chen's deep voice came. He didn't pay attention just now. Now I listen to it and I feel that the voice is particularly sultry, as if the eardrum has a thin and itchy sensation.

"I think it's okay, I want to go back to the classroom..." Shao Fei's voice trembled a little.

He still remembered the tiny touch when he was swept to his back by the fine hair. It was not an illusion, it was a kiss. Lu Chen was kissing his wound.

This cognition almost exploded Shao Fei's scalp.

Before, he was quite sure of Lu Chen's sexual orientation, including the system that confirmed it with him in this way. He always felt that he had a hypothesis, he regarded the intimacy between boys too sensitively, and severely spurned that he would think in a crooked way. .

Now, what is this, is it still a misunderstanding?

He is now in a mess of porridge and can't think about anything. He feels deep despair for this plot that is completely broken and may not be restored to the right track.

As if to let Shao Fei know that this was not a misunderstanding, Lu Chen released the hand covering his eyes and buckled the thin and white waist, even if the small animal under his palm began to tremble, he did not release it.

Without giving Shao Fei a little bit of excitement, it is impossible for this little guy to change his mind.

Just like Luo Yufei was so surprised, he couldn't believe that he would have this day at first.

But the more you get along, the more pleasantly surprised, whether it is character or other, this person fully meets what he desires most in the depths of his soul.

It's not that there are no people who are physically beautiful than Shaofei. He is not his father who is excited, just because of the soul that lives in this body.

As I pinched my waist, I saw something dazzling.

"Why are there bruises and bruises on your waist?" Lu Chen's tone still looked so normal, as if he was not taking advantage.

Shao Fei's jealousy was full of irritation, he was anxious, he couldn't wait to be thousands of miles away from Lu Chen, where would he go to answer his questions, the voice squeezed out: "You let go..."

Of course Lu Chen knew that what he did just now was too impactful for Shao Fei. It is impossible to get an answer to the current question, but he didn't want to get it in the first place.

Shao Fei's reaction was stronger than he expected.

The only thing that made him feel fortunate was that even if the little animal was too shocked and resisted too fiercely, perhaps it was too surprised to move.

Either way, Lu Chen didn't plan to continue singing one-man shows. Only when Shao Fei clearly realized the difference between the two of them could there be a turning point between them.

Even the look of surprise makes him want to hurt his bones. This soft and well-behaved creature rarely resists even if he bullies him. He believes that as long as he progresses step by step, he can slowly assign people to himself. In the site.