CHAPTER 60 PLEASE START YOUR PERFORMANCE

"It's Luo Zhen, the first of the disciples to pass on." Then Wu Sanling said mysteriously, "When it comes to Luo Zhen, you must mention another person. Here is a sentence to summarize, Dongluo sword refers to Yunxiao, Xi Shao Feng is in Shuiyuan, Dongluo is talking about Luo Zhen, Xishao is Shao Fei of the Shao family, they talk about it, they are often said to be together, they are all single-line spiritual roots, and they are all powerful and powerful at a young age. , But Shao Fei has a little ups and downs. Shao Fei has only heard of names, not many people have seen him, but he is more famous for his arrogance and looks, which feels a little bit of a misnomer."

Shao Fei felt like listening to the heavenly scriptures, and felt that it was someone else.

"Arrogant?" Why didn't he know?

"Yes, I have never participated in the Lingyun ceremony. The reason is that he feels that no one is qualified to fight him, so that's what almost no one has seen in the rumors."

Shao Fei, who was wronged with blood, was speechless. This was basically Shao Yunjin's set to prevent Shao Fei from appearing.

"Speaking of speaking, your name is very high-level. The last name is Lu Yuan Xianzun's last name, and the first name is the name of a genius water system cultivator. You have high expectations for yourself!" Wu Sanling didn't mention anything else. Attacking Shao Feina happened to be the water system, but it happened to be the talent of breaking spiritual roots.

Shao Fei: "..."

Shao Fei discovered that Wu Sanling was very lively when he first saw him, and he became more active when he got along. He was simply a source of all kinds of gossip, especially able to gather information. For example, he actually knew that Luo Zhen proposed marriage to the Shao family back then. This kind of thing is right. The Luo family and the Shao family are disgraceful, and it is difficult to know a way to survive on the fringe of a sect like a named disciple.

"So I said what's wrong with our senior brother Luo Zhen, and he was rejected like this?" Wu Sanling was a bit aggrieved, "I really want to see what Shao Fei is looking for."

Shao Fei put on the gray robe sent from the Miscellaneous Institute. Seeing him changing his clothes, Wu Sanling immediately turned his head.

After the transfer, he wanted to be the same man. Why didn't he dare to look at him? He must have been biased by those people who only looked at looks.

Shao Fei quickly finished the change. After hearing what Wu Sanling said, he was still a little frustrated and couldn't help but pleaded a few words for the original owner: "He may just simply dislike men... and emotional matters are not how good the other party is. , You must like it." This is systematically said, so that he must not have feelings for the winners of life such as the heroes and heroines. After all, it is the world formed by the novel. The heroes and heroines are the darlings of heaven and the charm is unstoppable by mortals. . The system has gone through too many hosts, and there are many involuntarily in love with the heroine, and without mentioning the heroine, anyway, the hero avoids all those close to him equally, and then kicks them out of the world. It hopes Shao Fei was able to hold himself.

Wu Sanling thinks it makes sense: "But let me just say that, have you seen our Taoist robe, it is gray, no one will pay attention to us at such a color, and it will automatically be ignored, let alone pass it in person. Disciples, even inner disciples, are rarely seen. Even if they do, they won't be able to take care of us."

"I know." Just thinking about it, Shao Fei didn't intend to relive the old. Now Luo Zhen saw that he could not remember the hatred of the year.

As night fell, Shao Fei met the old altar who came to check it out. He saw Shao Fei, smiled, and touched Shao Fei's shoulder. Wu Sanling, who was just about to go to watch the night, saw it and wanted to say something. , Was held by Shao Fei.