CHAPTER 25 YOU SUCCESSFULLY CAUGHT MY ATTENTION

A romantic essay is mainly based on the main line of men and women, and Passerby has thousands of exaggerations. In this real world, all but the main characters are considered passerby Shao Fei is just one of them. He is nothing. The plot can go, basically because of the existence of the background board. So from the beginning of his arrival in this family, Shao Fei has been doing his own thing under the premise of not breaking the character. From the common sense, it is difficult for passer-by to affect the main storyline no matter what he does. In his opinion, the male and female masters will develop spontaneously.

But now this situation is too obvious. The male protagonist is not saying that he does not like the female protagonist. He is sincerely disgusted, and the female protagonist has not discovered that this is the male protagonist's car as in the original book. This kind of situation will only occur during the period.

Shao Fei didn't use the panic button that the system said when he encountered Shao Yuanlong's domestic violence. He knew how precious three opportunities are in a world, but this time the incident was far beyond what he could predict. He almost went down without hesitation. .

The system automatically responds: the system is not in the service area, please contact later.

I clicked a few more times, and the result was the same.

Shao Fei blocked a sigh of relief and couldn't vent it. Why is the system still out of service area?

What do I want you to do?

When Shao Fei was about to explode on the spot, Shen Banqing apologized slightly from his family's words and did not listen to Lao Zhang's roaring whether to go to the hospital or compensation, but just stood up and left staggeringly. .

She didn't want to see anyone now. After beating Xie Yun violently, her world seemed to be gray. She just wanted to be alone and quietly, and no one would disturb her.

For a young girl in season, the pressures of family, relationships, and studies are gathering, and she can't bear it no matter how strong she is.

Shao Fei looked at the heroine's back, and his distress was overwhelming. For such a figure of the goddess level of blooming brilliance in the later stage, the early stage was indeed extremely depressing.

Uncle Zhang yelled a few times. Seeing that the girl didn't respond, she could only go back to the car, looked at Lu Chen who couldn't see his expression in the shadow, and asked what to do with this incident.

Lu Chen's hand was clenched into a fist, and some blue veins appeared on the back of his hand. He had been paying attention to Shao Fei's movements, including a series of changes after seeing the woman, and his subtle expressions were all under his observation.

A very obvious conclusion, Shao Fei cares about her very much.

A strange man will care about a strange woman, nothing more than a few possibilities. If interests and other connections are excluded, the most likely thing is that he has a crush on her.

This recognition made Lu Chen unable to control the raging anger in his heart. Even if he understands that this is normal, Shao Fei is also a man, and of course he likes beautiful girls. Even if Lu Chen is critical with the most demanding eyes It is difficult to pick out her problem, she is indeed qualified to let others have a crush.

Lu Chen finally got her information out of his mind, and finally remembered her name, Shen Banqing.

But Shao Fei just turned around, and there shouldn't be much overlap between the two.

When did it start? Lu Chen's memory has always been very good, and some details that he didn't care about were taken back. That time when Shao Fei came to take the entrance exam, when he sent the little guy out, Shao Fei's eyes kept looking behind him. The person is Shen Banqing, he noticed it at the time, but he didn't take it seriously.