CHAPTER 31 YOU SUCCESSFULLY CAUGHT MY ATTENTION

Shao Fei turned off his phone at night these days, and finally the ghost call stopped.

In fact, few people at their age turn off their mobile phones at night, but as long as the bell rings, Shao Fei doesn't mind keeping it off at night.

Without the harassment of ghost calls, Shao Fei slept well these days, but unfortunately the other person slept quite badly.

The man who didn't get a response was always more grumpy than usual, let alone Lu Chen, who had not yet passed the rebellious period.

This time of rebellion has come more violently and violently.

Shao Fei lives in a house with a broken water pipe. He walks in and out with his feet on his feet every day. He also asks Yu Shu how the workers have not come to repair it.

"The plumber has been back to his hometown these days, and there is no way to fix it for you. How about changing your room?" Uncle Yu looked sorry. This guilt was also true, of course not for the reasons he had said.

When did the young master agree, when did the plumber come.

"No, it's going to be better in a few days." Shao Fei felt that he would not bother the old housekeeper in the last few days.

"Did you tell the young master, what are you going to leave?"

"I plan to wait until the day I leave to tell him, it's not a big deal anyway." However, Lu Chen took such care of him, and Shao Fei still wanted to buy a gift to thank him.

"That's it, it's up to the young master to decide by himself."

In fact, in the past two days, Uncle Yu found that Lu Chen had been low in air pressure and was more critical than before, but in front of Shao Fei, he was still kind and friendly. For several days, the young master made breakfast for two by himself. He was somewhat Can't make up his mind, I don't know what the young master's attitude is. After all, Uncle Yu is an old housekeeper. He rarely participates in this kind of host's affairs. It is because of his tight-lipped nature that he can always do it in the Lu family. So he did not ask, but first did his own part. Thing.

Uncle Yu said that his son would come to live for a few days, and he also brought the computer, which was a laptop.

Generally, people like them who help in the Lu family, their relatives can live here occasionally, and even have their own rooms. The good treatment is also the reason why the servants of the Lu family rarely leave their jobs.

There is something for Lu Chen tonight, and he is not at the Lu's family. Shao Fei also finished his homework at school, just having fun.

When the two came to the servant building opposite, Shao Fei saw a strong man in the house with his back facing them typing on the keyboard. He looked like he was playing the most popular gun battle game recently. Although the man heard about Uncle Yu The voice of, but did not stop the keyboard, he operated the game character to kill the last person, and the word number one was displayed on the screen.

At the end of the game, there were cheering voices from the voice, and some people called him why he would not start the live broadcast today. He ignored him and turned his head slowly. There was a bit of fierceness in his tough face. Shao Fei believed that just by this look No one dared to provoke. When Uncle Yu talked about his son that day, Shao Fei remembered that this was the future friend of Shen Banqing, Yu Mo. He was a very reliable person with few words, but also because he was close to Shen Banqing. The protagonist gradually realized that his own mind would naturally not allow him to come closer, so he made up a random reason and invited him out of the Lu family, although after that, the development of anchor Yu Mo was still quite gratifying.