CHAPTER 24 YOU SUCCESSFULLY CAUGHT MY ATTENTION

Dong Ling watched from a distance, and he found that Lu Chen was indeed a little different, whether it was his expression or his eyes, but it seemed to be no different when he looked at it. She thought of seeing Lu Chen's book on the same table before. Sometimes a woman's sixth sense is very spiritual, but she didn't think much about it, and said to other girls, "He has always had a better relationship with boys. It's not a matter of a day or two."

Others think about it, too, if boys approached girls, there would always be gossips, so they stopped paying attention, and talked about the gossip on the school forum today: "Speaking of which, the person in Class 3 did not come to class today. ."

"I heard that something happened at home."

"Her family is a small family, and they can't be named, what can happen?" another girl sneered.

"I don't know what happened, but before she left, she hugged our emperor grass. Tsk tsk, this scheming is no longer there."

Dong Ling's face changed: "When did it happen!?"

A girl took out her mobile phone and turned to the forum and handed it to her. Sure enough, the most popular news today was to guess the identity of Lu Chen's new girlfriend, and the photo of Shen Banqing leaping into Lu Chen's arms. The two were affectionate. Look at each other.

"How do I feel that this is not like an accident?"

"Accident? Child, you are too naive, these women who rely on their beauty are hoping to meet by chance, like us who don't know the initiative will never be almost impossible."

Dong Ling immediately put aside the doubts she had just now. Compared with boys who are only relatives and friends, girls are the targets she has to deal with: "When will she come to school and when will she tell me."

She had nothing to say about Lu Chen's choice, no matter how uncomfortable she was, she would hold back. She had her own way of doing things, but she had to play conspiracy and was so incapable of doing things, so don't blame her for taking action.

Shao Fei eats less dinner. He is all thinking about going to the monthly entrance examination in a few days. He is a little hungry now.

He drew his hand into the schoolbag, and took out the bag with only a slice of biscuits and a pile of shreds left. What about the contents?

"This tastes bad, change one later." Someone who disliked slightly.

Shao Fei's adoration that was still rising just now was once again poured cold water by reality and extinguished.

You just flip through my schoolbag without my consent, and even dislike it after eating it is not your taste, can't you not eat it?

Shao Fei hesitated to say something, but the slight insults in the face of the male lead made him still say nothing.

Good temper.

The evening self-study was over and it was 8:30 in the evening. Under Lu Chen's guidance, Shao Fei, who had found the joy of learning, was still a little bit more interested, and Lu Chen slipped into the car.

After getting in the car, Shao Fei chatted with Uncle Zhang, the driver in front of him, and found that Lu Chen didn't make a sound at all, and he fell asleep just like that.

Shao Fei looked openly, and he found a faint shadow in Lu Chen's eyes. He thought of saying that Lu Chen went to school in the daytime, but he was not eating, drinking and having fun when he went back at night. He was caught by Lu when he was a teenager. Zhengming was brought into the business district and was forced to grow.